Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

About depression

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community
About depression
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 28.04.2016, 16:59    Заголовок сообщения: About depression Ответить с цитатой

Hi all,

I just wanted to share you my thoughts on matter that is very important to me.

Depression is a disease that doesn't necessarily kill you, but it steals your ability to make the most of your time. For most people experiencing depression, it is an underneath current that prevent them to enjoy life. In some cases the anxiety is so devastating it leads to complete lack to live. Counting in the way a disease lowers your ability to work, conduct on hobbies and other activities, depression is a highly effective condition, and number one on the list. It can be considered a pandemic, because it's so common. Some estimates say every ten on of use get depression some time in our lives. For young people it's even more common.

In my point of view feeling of depression has been a tabu that no one wanted to talk about in fear of shame. Nowadays there are growing amount of books, films and people people giving their face to the matter, showing people they can change and live a happy life. When we talk and share, there are even more people that know, and can make a change in their lives.

Thank you!   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.