Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

Blogging and keeping websites

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community
Blogging and keeping websites
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 11.02.2016, 11:23    Заголовок сообщения: Blogging and keeping websites Ответить с цитатой

Here we can share knowledge about making and managing a blog or a website.

Do you have a blog or website, and what is it about?

I have a blog about poems and hope to give people a good feeling when they read my things. Smile   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 22.02.2016, 09:12    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I have found it faluable to answer the following questions when making a website or blog.
1. Who is my target audience?
2. What do I want them to do on the website?
3. How do I make it easy for them to go there?   

Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 24.03.2016, 17:14    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I have a blog about computer games and the content I'm producing has so far been centered around game reviews. I hope to give people content rich reviews about games with using my own words.

It's not very professional and I'm still learning about stuff what I can and want to do with it.

There's lot of work and time invested so I think it's also important to know why do you wan't to keep the website or blog? What do you get from it yourself.

Or what do you think?   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 26.03.2016, 12:49    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yes, Ville-Pekka. Before you put on a website or blog, you need a reason for it. And it works on the other way around: if you don't have a reason to work on it anymore, you can let the it go. You can either leave it as it is, or delete it completely. It can mean something to people even if you don't update it anymore.   
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.