Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

body work and mind work

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth
body work and mind work
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 30.12.2015, 18:25    Заголовок сообщения: body work and mind work Ответить с цитатой

Hi all on the forum,

have you noticed that you need to balance thinking and moving your body? When I started working in front of a desk, I noticed that I need to exercise more often to relax and let thoughts of work behind. Nowadays even my relaxing methods have changed from reading to stretching. Very Happy

I think I need to balance both working with my thoughts and working with my muscles to stay healthy. If you work more with your body, you need to balance for the thoughts and vice versa.

How to balance it then? I walk and do core workout, and streching and sometimes yoga. I find being outdoors great way to loose thoughts. Nowadays I also have times when I don't work. Very Happy How do you balance the two?   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Юрий Николаевич

СообщениеДобавлено: 30.05.2017, 23:42    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Последний раз редактировалось: Юрий Николаевич (14.08.2017, 11:48), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
Роман Мельник

СообщениеДобавлено: 31.05.2017, 22:22    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I would say one reflect another and vice versa.   
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.