Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

The Global TWCKF Association membership

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun Practice
The Global TWCKF Association membership
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 04.12.2015, 13:27    Заголовок сообщения: The Global TWCKF Association membership Ответить с цитатой

Hi all,

are you members in The Global Traditional Wing Chun Kung Fu Association? If you are, have you found it useful? Thank you.

I am not yet a member but am interested in joining after some research. Smile   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 30.01.2016, 12:01    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hi Milla and thank you for topic!

I have heard the name before but haven't given it much thought.

You did some research so what are the benefits of membership?   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Валентина Слободянюк
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 30.01.2016, 17:19    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think its just a great honour to be the official member of the Association. And also givs some access for different videos for payment.   
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun Practice Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.