Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

Advice for entrepreneurship

На страницу Пред.  1, 2
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth
Advice for entrepreneurship
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 13.11.2015, 16:00    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

A great article as advice for entrepreneurship Smile
Most of the things can be found in Wing Chun as well. Or what do you think?

I like the idea of the advice number ten. I want to make every step on my road a dream and enjoy the whole way to my goals. Smile

https://medium.com/life-learning/becoming-a-butterfly-how-to-develop-good-entrepreneurial-skills-b0fea57c4fc5   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Художник

СообщениеДобавлено: 14.11.2015, 00:26    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Procyona писал(а):
Do you mean the movie, Художник? Smile

I have read the book called 'The Power', which is sequel to 'the Secret' (the book). Both are written by Rhonda Byrne.

Yes, i meant the movie,certenly.
About "The Power" - never heard about it.
Have you been using those methods, wich was talked about in Secret?   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 14.11.2015, 16:06    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Sorry, I have not seen the movie or read the book. At least not yet. I let you know if and when I see it. Smile

There are methods in 'the Power' I use sometimes, and I find they have some effect.   

Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 15.11.2015, 17:05    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Procyona писал(а):
Why is owning a company not a good idea in Finland, Ville-Pekka? How could you go around it? Thank you! Smile

I didn't say it's not a good idea. I think it's a great idea when you have something unique to give to people.

But to answer your second question: I think when I believe to what I do it's going to work, one way or another. Smile   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 18.11.2015, 16:14    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Faroth писал(а):
Procyona писал(а):
Why is owning a company not a good idea in Finland, Ville-Pekka? How could you go around it? Thank you! Smile

I didn't say it's not a good idea. I think it's a great idea when you have something unique to give to people.

But to answer your second question: I think when I believe to what I do it's going to work, one way or another. Smile

Indeed Ville-Pekka, that is the spirit. Then you just find the actions to make it happen.

Also, it's a good idea to find people who work for the same reason you do, that have same values. When you group together, their spirit helps you go forward and grow as well.

For entrepreneurs, there are many changes to get social. For me studying with other to be entrepreneurs was an awesome change to get contacts and clients.

What do you think? Has grouping helped you with growing your business? Thank you!   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 18.11.2015, 16:23    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Also, social media is nowadays a must if you want your business to be noticed. It's also an easy way to look like the company is bigger than it actually it, because there is a lot of traffic there.

Do you use social media? What are social medias you use for marketing? Thank you!

I am learning Facebook and Twitter, and also want to make a blog and promote my work and ideas there. After that I might go for other platforms like podcasts (sound platforms) and periscope (a video platform.)   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 07.05.2016, 16:28    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Here is a very thorough guide for building your personal career, step by step, starting from knowing who you are.

https://www.quicksprout.com/the-complete-guide-to-building-your-personal-brand/

I think to be successful, you need to know who you are and what you are passionate about. But, I think you can also make a passion from a thing you do anyway. What do you think?   

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
На страницу Пред.  1, 2
Страница 2 из 2

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.