Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

Energy in the arm

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun Practice
Energy in the arm
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 08.10.2015, 20:08    Заголовок сообщения: Energy in the arm Ответить с цитатой

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYiJ9qXBWr4

I found this video about huen sao. In the beginning, there is said that energy can only be either in the wrist or in the shoulder, but not in the elbow.

What do you think about this statement? What does energy mean and how can it be used in the body? Thank you.

For me, energy means power that I can store in the body and use for actions. Having energy in one part of the body generates movement from that part. When I experienced with moving energy to my wrist, I got a feeling that I can transfer the energy forward, out of the body. (Don't know how it cannot be in the elbow, though.) Also, when I generate energy from the core of my body, I utilize my whole body more efficiently.   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun Practice Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.