Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

Process vs. product

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth
Process vs. product
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 10.09.2015, 17:28    Заголовок сообщения: Process vs. product Ответить с цитатой

Hi all, here we can discuss all things related to processes and products in the field of work. I am interested in the subject because I am learning to love processes instead of products. It means a lot when I can enjoy my everyday life on the way to my goal.

Dear forum readers and writers, how do you know when you have enough for a process you are working on for a day? I like to work intensively for one project and tend to overwork myself sometimes.

There is a level of work that I can maintain some work, and then everything beyond that is progress. Now I am learning that any time given for progress is good enough time. The amount of progress depends on my deadline and how passionate I am about it.

Also, do you think sometimes overworking yourself can be good for your process? I think overworking can have a positive impact on the process if it teaches me to relax and not get tenser. Smile   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 15.09.2015, 20:11    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

How can one love a product, Milla, how does that go?

As for the process, I don't think I ever had a time of pure love, the situations are different. I guess doing it again and again and continuing with the process whatever it is, with clear goals in mind, is probably as close as I can define my love to any processes. And then there are some fleeting interests. Keeping a hierarchy of processes helps.   

https://www.facebook.com/TraditionalWingChunOulu   
vmashchenko

СообщениеДобавлено: 17.09.2015, 11:24    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Milla,

I think there are two parts in your question:
1) what is better process or product?
2) how much time you need to spend on processes.

Correct?   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 19.09.2015, 12:01    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

vmashchenko писал(а):
Milla,

I think there are two parts in your question:
1) what is better process or product?
2) how much time you need to spend on processes.

Correct?

Did not have that first question there. But it is a good question to talk about as well. What are your thoughts?   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 19.09.2015, 12:03    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Haveunique писал(а):
How can one love a product, Milla, how does that go?

Thank you for asking Tetyana.

I love the feeling of achievement. When I meet a goal (my product), I feel thatI can do and change things, and manage myself and my environment.   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 19.09.2015, 12:10    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Haveunique писал(а):
As for the process, I don't think I ever had a time of pure love, the situations are different. I guess doing it again and again and continuing with the process whatever it is, with clear goals in mind, is probably as close as I can define my love to any processes. And then there are some fleeting interests. Keeping a hierarchy of processes helps.

I think I can relate to that feeling. I love a process when I realize and come in touch with my passions in the process. After that, the feeling of love is within the process and actions.   

vmashchenko

СообщениеДобавлено: 20.09.2015, 10:25    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Procyona писал(а):

I think I can relate to that feeling. I love a process when I realize and come in touch with my passions in the process. After that, the feeling of love is within the process and actions.

So you can love any process?   

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.