Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

Anthony Robbins

На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3  След.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth
Anthony Robbins
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 02.09.2015, 20:50    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

vmashchenko писал(а):
Actually, I passed 10-days challenge after Tony's UPW seminar. This challenge was about healthy eating, breathing and physical activity.

Congrats for your success, vmashchenko! Laughing

What does the UPW stand for?   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 15.09.2015, 20:13    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

How are the next 10 days going? Any insights? Smile
I somehow stop believing in the power of habit and sometimes wonder what that is that keeps one changing their ways of being. Especially so deeply rooted process as own thinking, processing, reactions.   

https://www.facebook.com/TraditionalWingChunOulu   
vmashchenko

СообщениеДобавлено: 17.09.2015, 11:18    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Procyona писал(а):

What does the UPW stand for?

Unleash the Power Within.
It's a basic live training of Tony Robbins.   

vmashchenko

СообщениеДобавлено: 17.09.2015, 11:21    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Haveunique писал(а):
I somehow stop believing in the power of habit and sometimes wonder what that is that keeps one changing their ways of being. Especially so deeply rooted process as own thinking, processing, reactions.

It's a willpower! And non willingness to accept what person actually have now + faith that it can be changed.   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 19.09.2015, 11:43    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Haveunique писал(а):

My ten days have started over a few times. It needs constant awareness to notice and prevent non-empowering thoughts. I find constant body relaxation most effective for me. It still need some work but is still in progress. Wink

How is your challenge going, Ville-Pekka?   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 19.09.2015, 11:55    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

vmashchenko писал(а):
Haveunique писал(а):

It's a willpower! And non willingness to accept what person actually have now + faith that it can be changed.

Interesting view, Tetyana. I think vmashchenko said it well - it is the will to change the current situation. If I say it simply, we are problem-solving machines. Thoughts are like the guidelines you follow to solve one problem. The deeper we go to the roots of our problem-solving system (the thoughts and ideas) the more effectively you can choose tools that fit well with the situation. The wider and flexible the tool box, the better. Considering this, habit's might sometimes be a very unflexible way to solve problems/situations. Going beyond habit's gives you more tools to work with. Smile   

Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 19.09.2015, 15:02    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Procyona писал(а):
Haveunique писал(а):

My ten days have started over a few times. It needs constant awareness to notice and prevent non-empowering thoughts. I find constant body relaxation most effective for me. It still need some work but is still in progress. Wink

How is your challenge going, Ville-Pekka?

Thank you for asking Milla and Tetyana!

My challenge is going forward but as you said it takes constant awareness to get through it. The process is going forward and my brain is getting better at handling those non-empowering thoughts. It's not a very easy task. Smile   

vmashchenko

СообщениеДобавлено: 20.09.2015, 10:23    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I found that to make some challenge or commitment easier to maintain is by creating environment that helps to do it.

It can be same people with commitment, so you communicate and move together, or other ways, when it's easier for you to do what you were going to do instead of returning to old habit.   

Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 20.09.2015, 11:41    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

vmashchenko писал(а):
I found that to make some challenge or commitment easier to maintain is by creating environment that helps to do it.

It can be same people with commitment, so you communicate and move together, or other ways, when it's easier for you to do what you were going to do instead of returning to old habit.

That's true. I used similar method in the past when I quit smoking. Making a same commitment with few colleagues at work made it a lot easier. Environment for commitment got more suitable because of less smokers around and it's also interesting and empowering to talk with people who are doing the same.

It will probably work very well with this 10 day challenge or similar task too.   

vmashchenko

СообщениеДобавлено: 21.09.2015, 12:13    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

From today I'm also starting challenge. 60-days challenge of creating product.
I've just finished conference that was organized by friend of Tony Robbins - Brendon Burchard.

About environment, yes. That is why the very popular advice from successful people is to find proper, new environment where you want to be, stay there and very soon you'll have results that they already have.   

Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 21.09.2015, 20:12    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

vmashchenko писал(а):
From today I'm also starting challenge. 60-days challenge of creating product.
I've just finished conference that was organized by friend of Tony Robbins - Brendon Burchard.

About environment, yes. That is why the very popular advice from successful people is to find proper, new environment where you want to be, stay there and very soon you'll have results that they already have.

Does the product have to be something completely new or is any product going to be okay? Ready to sell or even mass production ready? Sounds like a nice challenge so good luck and fun times with that. Smile   

vmashchenko

СообщениеДобавлено: 18.10.2015, 23:10    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Faroth, thankyou!

It's completely new. Program for enterpreneurs.   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 19.10.2015, 10:25    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

vmashchenko писал(а):

Great remark! It is slso about finding and closing the environment, too. It can be a place or people, and nowadays even digital.   

vmashchenko

СообщениеДобавлено: 21.10.2015, 00:22    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

What do you mean by "closing environment"?

yes, correct, even digital.   

Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 21.10.2015, 20:48    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

vmashchenko писал(а):
Faroth, thankyou!

It's completely new. Program for enterpreneurs.

Sounds great!

What have you learned so far and how's the challenge going?

I think the digital environments or if I understood correctly internet is a very good place to change ideas with people who are doing what you wan't to do. It's easy to find and choose communities when there's vast amount to pick from.   

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3  След.
Страница 2 из 3

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.