Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

Anthony Robbins

На страницу 1, 2, 3  След.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth
Anthony Robbins
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 13.08.2015, 17:44    Заголовок сообщения: Anthony Robbins Ответить с цитатой

Hi all, we started a talk about Tony / Anthony Robbins in another topic. Let's continue the discussion here. Smile

vmashchenko писал(а):
But one phrase I try to remember always. Tony Robbins: Complexity is enemy of execution.

Strongly recommend this guy! He is very cool. I was twice on his live seminars.

Procyona писал(а):
Thank you for the recommendation, vmashchenko. I am currently reading Mr Robbins book "Awaken the Giant Within." Great stuff there also!

Faroth писал(а):
I'm also reading Mr. Robbins and the chapter on decision making was very teaching. Looking forward to read more very soon.

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 15.08.2015, 09:16    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

We talked about this free book at another topic, so I decided to put link to it here too.

Book seems to be shorter and maybe a little updated version of Awaken The Giant Within, as the name suggests. Smile Haven't red the original book but with this one I'm already half way through.

Download is available for eReaders, iOS devices, pdf etc.

Link to book and more info: https://www.tonyrobbins.com/ebook/   

Последний раз редактировалось: Faroth (16.08.2015, 08:30), всего редактировалось 2 раз(а)
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 15.08.2015, 18:29    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you Ville-Pekka, and please tell more about the book in this pots also. We do not all read every post in the forum Cool   
Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 16.08.2015, 12:05    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Procyona писал(а):
Thank you Ville-Pekka, and please tell more about the book in this pots also. We do not all read every post in the forum Cool

Thank you, updated post with little information and corrected the link. Was wrong before. Wink

Can't say much, but topics on change and emotions were very exciting. Something to think about.   

vmashchenko

СообщениеДобавлено: 16.08.2015, 23:26    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Procyona, thanks for creating this topic.

Here is the book I mentioned: https://www.tonyrobbins.com/ebook/ and description about it.   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 17.08.2015, 20:36    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you guys Smile

Have you done the exercises in the book? How did it affect to your being and actions?

I loved the use of metaphors in Awaken the Giant Within, and found a very suitable set for my own to use in work and personal life. When ever I loom, I can just change a metaphor, and my approach changes as well. Words are powerful things Smile

Also, the last part about commitments and dreams hit me. Very good for making dreams come reality, if you are just willing to work for them.   

vmashchenko

СообщениеДобавлено: 18.08.2015, 15:07    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I remember that audio book changed my thoughts. I can not say what exactly was changed, because typically I learn in couple of sources along. I think I will say you results after I complete current Tony 30 days program Personal Power 2 - where exercises are given each day!   
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 20.08.2015, 13:06    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

That course sounds very awesome. Have a blast with those 30 days, vmashchenko! Smile   
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 20.08.2015, 13:09    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

This video was my first touch with Mr. Robbins. Still enlights me about the simplicity of human mind. Smile

https://www.ted.com/talks/tony_robbins_asks_why_we_do_what_we_do   

Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 22.08.2015, 11:27    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm on the 10 day mental diet challenge.

There are 4 rules:

Rule 1. In the next 10 consecutive days, refuse to dwell on any unresourceful thoughts or feelings. Refuse to indulge in any disempowering questions or devitalizing vocabulary or metaphors.

Rule 2. When you catch yourself beginning to focus on the negative – and you certainly will – you are to immediately snap yourself out of it and change your thinking or state. You can do this by asking an empowering question, such as “What’s great about this?” or “What else could this mean?”. Or you can reframe any negative thoughts that come up, for example, if you catch yourself saying “I suck”, you would replace it with, “I’m awesome!” There are some powerful techniques that you can use in a blog post I wrote on how to master your emotions. In addition, you can set yourself up for success each morning for the next 10 days by developing a morning ritual to get yourself in a peak emotional state each day.

Rule 3. For the next 10 consecutive days, make certain that your whole focus in life is on solutions and not problems. The minute you see a possible challenge, immediately focus on what the solution could be.

Rule 4. If you backslide – that is, if you catch yourself indulging in or dwelling on an unresourceful thought or feeling – don’t beat yourself up. There’s no problem with this as long as you change immediately. However, if you continue to dwell on unrsourceful thoughts or feelings for more than a minute, you must wait until the following morning to start the ten days over. The goal of this program is 10 consecutive days without holding or dwelling on a negative thought or state. This starting-over process must happen no matter how many days in a row you’ve already accomplished the task.

Before I got started, I thought this was going to be easy, but it has been quite the opposite. Didn't know there's so lot of unresourceful thoughts or feelings going in my head, beating me down or holding me back.

For me the challenge is not going to be over after I complete the 10 days. I'm going to stick with this as I can already see the benefits in everyday life.

"Never spend more than 10% of your time on the problem, and spend at least 90% of your time on the solution."

Here's the link with more info about challenge:
http://projectlifemastery.com/the-10-day-mental-diet-challenge-how-to-change-your-life-in-10-days/   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 22.08.2015, 11:33    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Great to hear and thank you for sharing, Ville-Pekka! What are the benefist you see in everyday life? Thank you!   
Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 22.08.2015, 11:40    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Procyona писал(а):
Great to hear and thank you for sharing, Ville-Pekka! What are the benefist you see in everyday life? Thank you!

I'm happier for instance. Very Happy And when I don't dwell on unresourceful thoughts my mind is on things that matter to me.

It's a long process and 10 days is not even nearly going to be enough.   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 22.08.2015, 14:55    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Good determination with the process, Ville-Pekka! I know you can do it. Laughing   
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 25.08.2015, 21:05    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I started my ten-day mental challenge yesterday and have found it very inspiring. You need to be very committed to work trough every thought that does not get you forward. Very deep a process. >:)

Have any of you on the forum got trough this or some other challenge of Mr. Robbins?

vmashchenko

СообщениеДобавлено: 01.09.2015, 03:05    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Faroth,

Thanks for sharing 10-days challenge!

> Have any of you on the forum got trough this or some other challenge of Mr. Robbins?

Actually, I passed 10-days challenge after Tony's UPW seminar. This challenge was about healthy eating, breathing and physical activity.   

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
На страницу 1, 2, 3  След.
Страница 1 из 3

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.