Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

Meditation

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community
Meditation
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 06.08.2015, 20:26    Заголовок сообщения: Meditation Ответить с цитатой

Hi all!

Does any of you have experiences about meditation? How was it and did it chance how you feel? Thank you!

I always have a different experience when I do sitting meditation. (Sitting on a pillow, staring at an empty wall and concentrating on my breathe). Sometimes I am sleepy, sometimes full of thought and feelings, sometimes serene, more than often aching from some part.

Now I am concentrating on my breath and I feel an awesome lightness when I just let it come and go. It is a process of learning to be here and now, but really worth the practice.   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.