Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

Right brain vs. left brain

На страницу 1, 2  След.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth
Right brain vs. left brain
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 28.07.2015, 16:00    Заголовок сообщения: Right brain vs. left brain Ответить с цитатой

Here is a nice video of describing left and right brain sides. The scientist herself argues that these brain sides have different personalities and that we can choose either one of those anytime.

http://www.ted.com/talks/jill_bolte_taylor_s_powerful_stroke_of_insight   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
vmashchenko

СообщениеДобавлено: 18.09.2015, 11:34    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think we just do not need to care deeply how our brain works...it works! We need to focus on what we can do to make him as much effective as possible.   
Сифу Юрий Марченко
Sihing

СообщениеДобавлено: 18.09.2015, 14:30    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nice video, again one more proof, how we underestimate the possibilities of our Braine, I mean we build limits for us by ourself, by our negative thinking. Every day wing chun practice, Sil Lim Tao morning practice is really good brain and body training, good luck to everybody to do that!   
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 25.09.2015, 20:04    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you Shining, Siu Lim Tao in the morning opens up the brain, but it is different every time. Like every morning is different.

vmashchenko, I think you have to know how the brain works to make it work more efficiently. At least you need to know what it is trained to do Cool   

vmashchenko

СообщениеДобавлено: 27.09.2015, 06:56    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Procyona, I think it's better to know what makes you more efficient, how you need act, work, rest to be more efficient.

We are all human beings complicate everything anytime, anywhere.

To keep heart in good fit/shape I think we do not need to know how it works, it's structure, it's 4 cells, 2 circles of blood circulation, etc.. Instead we need to have good sleep, eat healthy food and have appropriate physical activities Cool   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 28.09.2015, 20:38    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ah, I see. Very Happy Then I can use for rest all the time I previously used for making things complex. This is great!   
vmashchenko

СообщениеДобавлено: 01.10.2015, 11:58    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yes and no Smile

As someone said: it's not simple to make things simple.
I think it's hard work at the beginning to start not complicating things (it's a habit that was developed by years). After some practice (maybe years) it becomes easier and easier to do.   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 02.10.2015, 16:56    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think there is a matter of choice: what you choose to be the base of simple. Is it practical actions, or is it science. After that comes practise. Smile   
vmashchenko

СообщениеДобавлено: 03.10.2015, 01:44    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think even in science, after long searches of formula someone like Einsteins yells AHA!!! And new simple formula that describes complicated things appears Smile

We all love simple. Our life is too complicated. Try to remember if someone offers you simple solution to your problem you say "Wow, impossible, it's so simple!!" Smile   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 05.10.2015, 20:11    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

vmashchenko писал(а):
I think even in science, after long searches of formula someone like Einsteins yells AHA!!! And new simple formula that describes complicated things appears Smile

Indeed, vmashchenko! I think that is why I love writing so much: Stories make life more simple.

vmashchenko писал(а):
We all love simple. Our life is too complicated. Try to remember if someone offers you simple solution to your problem you say "Wow, impossible, it's so simple!!" Smile

Yes, and sometimes the best solutions are so simple it's hard to believe they work Very Happy   

vmashchenko

СообщениеДобавлено: 18.10.2015, 23:07    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

> Yes, and sometimes the best solutions are so simple it's hard to believe they work

I think that is what we need to train. To simplify everything.

I think that is what Sifu teaches us.   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 19.10.2015, 10:16    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

vmashchenko писал(а):
> Yes, and sometimes the best solutions are so simple it's hard to believe they work

I think that is what we need to train. To simplify everything.

I think that is what Sifu teaches us.

No wonder life feels so simple every time I train. Smile
Now just to take that simplicity to every day life. That way it is everywhere.   

vmashchenko

СообщениеДобавлено: 21.10.2015, 00:23    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

And again, right environment helps us in it.   
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 23.10.2015, 10:21    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

True point, and you can create the best environment with what you choose: people, the resources you collect and the memories and skills you want to keep.

Coming back to the brain: reminding yourself about daily learnings each evening helps you learn more quickly. It's like creating an environment inside your brain. Very Happy   

vmashchenko

СообщениеДобавлено: 23.10.2015, 14:07    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Maybe! It's just fine-tuning your brain.
But nothing can replace real environment. Checked.   

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
На страницу 1, 2  След.
Страница 1 из 2

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.