Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

Hatred - when and how to utilize?

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth
Hatred - when and how to utilize?
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 26.07.2015, 20:41    Заголовок сообщения: Hatred - when and how to utilize? Ответить с цитатой

Hi all,

when I relax, my body is more stable and I can maneuver around forces that could take me from my path. To not act with emotion is good when I see I can get there without much force. But then there are times I need to get angry to get something done.

When is the time to get angry and do you need it?

I sometimes use anger to power my actions and words when I am about to stop going where I need to be or when soft measures are just not enough. Sometimes I have noticed that people believe you better when they feel a clear emotion behind what you say.

Secondly, I think that I might think that I need anger, only because I have a believe that I need that extra boost of power.

What are your thoughts about this?   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.