Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

Books about martial arts

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community
Books about martial arts
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 13.06.2015, 08:54    Заголовок сообщения: Books about martial arts Ответить с цитатой

Here we can discuss books that offer insights to martial arts.

One book I can recommend is a book called 'Yiquan – Tie terveyteen ja hyvinvointiin' (title meaning w path to health and wellbeing). Unfortunately I don't know if it is translated, but to me this book gave very powerful ideas of how my mind works and how just paying closer look in my thoughts can change how I act.

Another one is Bruce Lee's Tao of Jeet Kune Do. I have read through only the beginning of it and cannot really go much further because there is so much to grasp there Very Happy   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Gra-ach

СообщениеДобавлено: 14.06.2015, 16:43    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

At this point I'm really enjoying the book SiFu gave me Finding Libre - My Life in the Martial Arts. It is kind of autobiography from the early age of the guy who "invented" his own knofe fighting technique called Libre fighting. Very interesting story. And lots of parallels with what's going on in the Academy and modern martial arts world.   
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 16.06.2015, 18:08    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Wow, that sounds very interesting Irene! Thank you for sharing! Smile   
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.