Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

How important is money?

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth
How important is money?
Автор Сообщение
Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 09.05.2015, 10:39    Заголовок сообщения: How important is money? Ответить с цитатой

Hey everyone,

found this picture of guy running at money on the internet and it got me thinking of my relationship to money. How important is money to me? Can I survive without any?

I think it's moderately important. I need it to maintain my current way of life and to progress towards my goals more efficiently. I could probably survive without, but it means that I must work more on things to keep me going. Need roof over my head and heat for winter. Need to hunt or fish. Need to do a lot compared to what I do now.

The way world is now is good for people who have ambitions, because we can spend more time with them and not to work so much with daily stuff to keep heat on or something like that. We just shouldn't make money our only goal, but to have it as tool is a healthy way to go in my opinion.

Or what do you think?   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Художник

СообщениеДобавлено: 09.05.2015, 19:11    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Money = freedom. Freedom of choice.   
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 09.05.2015, 22:04    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank Ville-Pekka, good guestion. For me money means opportunities. It is also a method to value work and items.

I like my life to be somewhat independent from society. I like to make my own food for instance. I think the level depends from people to people and even if you want to life without using money at all, it is possible.   

Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 31.05.2015, 17:15    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Художник писал(а):
Money = freedom. Freedom of choice.

Pinned it, Pasha Cool   

https://www.facebook.com/TraditionalWingChunOulu   
vmashchenko

СообщениеДобавлено: 19.09.2015, 11:17    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Richard Brenson said: money is needed for something to be done. It's a tool.
Money are important because they allow us have/maintain important thing.   

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.