Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

Inspiring videos and other media

На страницу Пред.  1, 2
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community
Inspiring videos and other media
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 24.08.2015, 19:45    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Sometimes learning kung fu prepares you to do something you cannot even predict.
Very Happy I love the way the guy just walks back unharmed to look at the crashed bike!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ5J_6-SoCo   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 31.08.2015, 20:39    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I love the way these two are into the stuff they talk about Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55YwDntyKu0&feature=youtu.be   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 07.09.2015, 20:14    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maW0KmHs_sM

Just amazing Very Happy   

Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 19.09.2015, 12:15    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Smiling animals to brighten up the day. Smile

http://9gag.com/gag/aWOvQZd?ref=fbp   

Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 21.11.2015, 11:21    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Just red about this observation tower in Austria called Pyramidenkogel. Being very interested in wood building this structure gave me a vast amounts of inspiration. It would be cool to be part of this kind a of project someday in the future.

To give you some idea of structure:

The tower is 70.6 metres tall and the supporting formwork is made of 27 metres long arched laminated beams enforced with metal poles. In the middle of structure there's an elevator and in the outer rim europe's longest, 66 metres long slide. I guess you could get some sweet slide in that. Smile

What do you think about wood buildings? I see it as a very ecological and beatiful way to build houses and structures. Would love to see it used more and more in the years to come. And why not, it's renewable source and has only a tiny carbon footprint combared to concrete we mostly see in the cities we live in.

Here's link to Pyramidenkogel:
http://www.pyramidenkogel.info/   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 21.11.2015, 22:13    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Faroth писал(а):
Just red about this observation tower in Austria called Pyramidenkogel. Being very interested in wood building this structure gave me a vast amounts of inspiration. It would be cool to be part of this kind a of project someday in the future.

Thank you for the link and ideas, Ville-Pekka. If someone wanted to be part of this kind of project, what is the next step for them to take? Also, why do you find the building inspirational? Thank you!

Faroth писал(а):
What do you think about wood buildings? I see it as a very ecological and beatiful way to build houses and structures. Would love to see it used more and more in the years to come. And why not, it's renewable source and has only a tiny carbon footprint combared to concrete we mostly see in the cities we live in.

I do not know if the wood building is actually common or not, but I know it is very good to live in if you have lung disorders. Having those disorders in my family, my heart warms for wooden houses. Smile

Wood is a very beautiful and natural looking material as well, especially in the houses made from whole tree trunks.   

Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 28.11.2015, 16:06    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Procyona писал(а):

Thank you for the link and ideas, Ville-Pekka. If someone wanted to be part of this kind of project, what is the next step for them to take? Also, why do you find the building inspirational? Thank you!

I think the next step is to find people who are interested on the same thing so you can start to share ideas. That ain't a project one can just go and do alone.

I'm intrigued on building because it's very beautiful and the amount of passion designing it is extraordinary. Just to build it mainly with wood and not take the easy route with concrete is visionary. Would love to see these kind of projects kick off in Finland too. Smile   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 28.11.2015, 16:37    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

You might want to look the file below, Ville-Pekka. I don't know if there is one in Finnish, though.

https://www.tem.fi/files/40816/Wood_Construction_in_Finland.pdf   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 28.11.2015, 16:39    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Here are also some wooden buildings you might like.

http://www.dezeen.com/2015/06/08/puukuokka-housing-block-oopeaa-finland-wooden-apartment-building-lakea-oy-clt/   

Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 30.11.2015, 21:24    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Procyona писал(а):
Here are also some wooden buildings you might like.

http://www.dezeen.com/2015/06/08/puukuokka-housing-block-oopeaa-finland-wooden-apartment-building-lakea-oy-clt/

Thank you for the links, Milla! I like the looks of that high-rise wooden apartment building. Could be sweet to live in one those someday or at least being part of building one. Smile

Not sure about CLT (cross laminated timber) though. They use some glues in manufacturing which could be bad for air inside. Hopefully it's going to be okay though and after all it's a new product and needs some time to settle.   

Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 04.01.2016, 16:02    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Oh wow, I didn't know about this. Surprised   
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 04.01.2016, 20:09    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Faroth писал(а):
Oh wow, I didn't know about this. Surprised

He neither. Wow. Astonishing and a great example! Laughing   

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
На страницу Пред.  1, 2
Страница 2 из 2

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.