Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

Morning routines

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community
Morning routines
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 01.02.2015, 18:34    Заголовок сообщения: Morning routines Ответить с цитатой

I pretty much am looking for a good routine on my own, and want to keep some here as a reminder. Maybe you can find them inspiring yourself Smile

Kate Wilson, Writer
7:35 am - Alarm goes off. Blearily reach for phone and check text messages, emails, Whatsapp, Facebook. Pick up the news from Twitter. Maybe my news app if I’m feeling ambitious.
7:50 am - Second alarm goes off, time to actually get out of bed and stumble into the shower.
8:05 am - Drink coffee and get dressed (always simultaneously). Even though I’m just writing all day I can’t concentrate unless I feel like I look presentable. Hair, makeup, and a blazer all day, every day. Except the weekend. That’s just silly.
8:45 am - Make breakfast for myself. Usually eggs, pita, hummus, yogurt, and a banana. I just snack throughout the day so I try to consume a breakfast of Herculean proportions. While eating I either blankly stare out the window (at the scenic brick wall), pick up where I left off in whatever I’m currently reading, or continue with the next episode in whatever series I’m binging on.
9:15 am - Clean the kitchen and organize my apartment.
9:45 am - By now I’m heading to one of my favorite writing haunts – the local library or a coffee shop that isn’t already packed.
10:00 am - Answer emails and figure out what I’m writing for who. Create my schedule for the day.
10:30 am - Writing, editing, blogging – basically pounding away at my laptop for the next 8-10 hours. I have a few steady gigs but also spend a lot of time freelancing and doing personal blogging.

Whitney Barkley, Marketing Coordinator for Education at Work
6:00 am –Wake up to a pleasant, cell phone alarm, press snooze. Say a prayer and then immediately check my personal and work email.
6:15 am – Visit social media accounts, primary Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to look for interesting articles to read and respond to any messages/tweets that may have been sent overnight. Afterwards, I check blog stats on my website.
6:25 am – I prioritize my tasks for the day – outside of work. This can include date night with my husband, volunteering, writing, Zumba, meeting with colleagues, or allotting time to do my coding homework on Skillcrush.com.
6:30 am – My second cell phone alarm goes off. I turn on Pandora and find an outfit for work; if I am proactive the night before, then I will use this time to write blog ideas down for 15 minutes.
6:45 am – I watch the local news and look for PR opportunities for Education at Work. I also check for weather and traffic.
7:00 am – The third phone alarm goes off as a reminder to get in the shower. I shower and use 2.5 songs on Pandora as a guide to keep me on track for time.
7:10 am – Get dressed, put on make-up and accessories (on a good day) and prepare to head out the door.
7:15 am – I check e-mail and social media (again.) Then, I proceed to have a short conversation with my husband about our plans for today.
7:20 am – My husband usually rushes a granola bar, snack, or fruit in my hands to encourage me to eat breakfast before I fly out of the door. (I have a bad habit of not eating breakfast in the morning.)
7:25 am – I enter my car and turn on the radio to listen to trending topics in the hip-hop or in entertainment industry. If I am feeling inspired or motivated, I call my mother, mentor or career coach to discuss ideas before I get to work.
7:50 am – I arrive at work, check e-mail, and go talk to students before I begin marketing or recruiting projects, whichever has most priority at the moment.

Isa Adney, Author and TV Host
5:05 am - Make tea (loose leaf, earl grey) and prep breakfast (lately it’s been a sunny-side up egg over kale sauteed with garlic and olive oil). I love brewing my tea in a teapot and drinking from a teacup. It’s special to me and the ritual of it gets me going.
5:15 am - Eat breakfast while reading something inspirational (I’m always reading 3-6 books at any time and love choosing whatever I’m in the mood for that morning)
5:35 am - Read my goals and journal
5:45 am - Drive to the gym with my husband
6 am - Workout at the gym
7 am - Shower/get ready for the day
8 am - Look at this document I created with my priorities and review my goals for that particular month
8:10 am - Choose the one most important thing I’d like to accomplish that day and enter it into Asana (to-do list program I use)
8:15 am - Look at my Google Calendar to assess any calls/meetings I might have that day and then build a “today” list in Asana where I’ll list the basic things that will lead my day, starting with that most important “one thing”
8:30 am - Time to get to work, focusing on that list I created, altering as I go, but using the list (which is created based on my goals) to keep my mind focused and my output proactive instead of reactive

Source: http://heragenda.com/the-morning-routines-of-13-ambitious-millennial-women/   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Сифу Юрий Марченко
Sihing

СообщениеДобавлено: 07.03.2015, 15:20    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I wake up: washing my face with the coldest water, a little warming for my body an with pleasure I am exercising the forms. The First form is the beginning of my day, she builds my body, relax it, push my brain to work with pleasure when I have a good mood for training, or develop my willpower when I am lazy and want to sleep instead of training; Wing Chun is Friend which help and develop us, thanks to our Teachers.   
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 10.03.2015, 16:51    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you Shining, starting my day with Siu Lim Tao has greatly cleared my mind and I then remember to come to
my body over and over during the day. Also yoga and drinking a lot of water feels purifying in the morning, just before
I start to work on the things of the day. Smile   

Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 24.05.2015, 09:35    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

5:45 - Alarm goes off. Get up and put clothes on.
5:50 - Toilet. Wash my face, tooth, put hair etc.
6:00 - Breakfast, usually porridge. Make some coffee.
6:10 - Eating breakfast and drinking coffee. Checking facebook, emails, morning news at this time too. Making bed.
6:35 - Packing my lunch to bag and putting rest of coffee to thermos.
6:40 - Drive to work.
6:50 - At work. Change to my work outfit.
6:55 - Drinking coffee and chitchatting with my colleagues.
7:00 - Work starts.

Sometimes there's little variance but this routine just works so there haven't been need for change.   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 24.05.2015, 20:19    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Wow, pretty timed schedule. Very Happy   
Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 07.06.2015, 15:03    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Procyona писал(а):
Wow, pretty timed schedule. Very Happy

It was developed naturally by the course of years so it's working quite well. Smile   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 28.03.2016, 15:39    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

What we do first thing in the morning affects the mood we enter the day.

What do you think is the most important thing to start your morning?

I have tested various things. 1) Naming a thing I feel happy about 2) Jumping out of bed as quickly as possible 3) Stretching.

Jumping has been greatest for me because it stimulates the feeling of joy and my day starts quickly.   

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.