Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

What is intelligence?

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community
What is intelligence?
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 13.08.2014, 18:01    Заголовок сообщения: What is intelligence? Ответить с цитатой

I found a nive quota about going past your own assumptions, from human point of view of intelligence Smile

That is why I started to wonder if I know what intelligence is, as I have counted it from the human point of view. Now I think intelligence means the ways you react to changing conditions, using knowledge you have attained, and knowing yourself well enough to use the means that work best for you. What do you think?   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Художник

СообщениеДобавлено: 17.09.2014, 00:15    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hi there)
I have a question about
"ways you react to changing conditions"
And if conditions do not change?

in my opinion intelligence is to find the way out of any situation, and to create situation/actions where they're not.   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 18.09.2014, 19:36    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hi there Smile and good point Художник. You have made me realize that I think the situations in quite a complex way. Thank you!

It's true that it's not given that a situation will eventually change. So, then intelligence is managing yourself in any situation. I can change the situation, and if not, I can change how I feel about it Smile   

Художник

СообщениеДобавлено: 18.09.2014, 21:54    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

You're welcome!
Художник means Artist (or painter, that i think more rude Smile )
By the way,Procyona, what your nickname mean?Thank you!
I see an Bruce Lee quote in your footer. Here is one of them
"To hell with situation. I create opportunities." i think he ment that in every situation you can find an opportunities.By your self Smile By your "intelligence" ))))   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 21.09.2014, 19:36    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Oh yeah, nice to meet you Художник - or Artist Smile My name (Procyona) comes from a certain star, but you can as well call by my given name Milla. The
meaning of nicknames also discussed here: http://wcau.com.ua/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5334
(mine is the third post, if you are more interested about the name)

Thank you for the Bruce Lee quota, too. It is sure that there might not to
many doors in a hall, but much walls to break down to make paths Very Happy Beside
intelligence, you also need wisdom to see the best possible way to go, I think. Smile   

Последний раз редактировалось: Procyona (25.09.2014, 17:13), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Художник

СообщениеДобавлено: 22.09.2014, 00:31    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

nice to meet you)
i'll use a nickname so far, because we dont met in real life)
read a post about nicknames - thats awsome )   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 25.09.2014, 17:20    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you, I'll call you Artist then, if that is alright? Smile feel free to tell more about your nick name there, too.

How do you think wisdom and intelligence differ? To my point of view, intelligence is knowledge that can be applied, and wisdom is intelligence that has formed to a personal view of life through practice.   

Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 16.10.2014, 18:46    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Intelligence is an ability to learn. Wisdom is the experience we get once we do things we know.   
https://www.facebook.com/TraditionalWingChunOulu   
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.