Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

Energy of other people and living things

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth
Energy of other people and living things
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 20.05.2014, 21:04    Заголовок сообщения: Energy of other people and living things Ответить с цитатой

Dear forum mates. I don't know how common it is, but I think I sense the energy of other people. It's like a room is filled with energy only when there is even one person in there, and some have slightly different energies. I also only feel it when I meet them face to face. I have not felt the energy with animals or plants, but I think they might have the same energy, as I think this is the energy of life, and energy of direction.

What do think this feeling comes from? Have you had same kind of experiments? Thank you!   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 23.05.2014, 12:50    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you, Milla! Were you relaxed or tense when you were experiencing these?   
https://www.facebook.com/TraditionalWingChunOulu   
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 25.05.2014, 09:00    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I was relaxed. Also, when I close my eyes, I can feel it even better.   
vmashchenko

СообщениеДобавлено: 31.03.2015, 23:54    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It's okay!

Any beings on this planet is a clot of energy, so that's ok to sense it. I think animals very sensitive to it and feel far more than we.   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 01.04.2015, 08:04    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you vmashchenko.

Animals do have more vivid and strong sensation systems as we do, but I think we have not understood all human senses yet. There was a study where they let some electric waves activate human brains, and activating one part of it gave a feeling of foreign presence.   

Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 01.04.2015, 12:18    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dogs can sense fear and joy in people. There has been some recent study about smiling to your pets and how they react to your feelings / face.

So remember to smile to your dog, cat, whatever your lovely pet is everyday when coming home after days tasks. Smile   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 02.04.2015, 19:10    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Lovely Ville-Pekka! Did you know that dogs have learned to imitate the way humans smile, too. Smile to your pets, and they will smile you back! Very Happy   
Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 02.04.2015, 23:06    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Procyona писал(а):
Lovely Ville-Pekka! Did you know that dogs have learned to imitate the way humans smile, too. Smile to your pets, and they will smile you back! Very Happy

Couldn't say 'no' to that smile. Very Happy Dogs think that we are part of pack, so no wonder they imitate our expressions.   

Сергей Кожушко

СообщениеДобавлено: 03.04.2015, 08:59    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Please can you you describe more precisely your feelings about this, do you have any feelings in your body?   
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 03.04.2015, 17:41    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Сергей Кожушко писал(а):
Please can you you describe more precisely your feelings about this, do you have any feelings in your body?

When you nearly touch a wall for example, you can feel it there, because the air does not circulate around as freely. With a person or animal, when you just nearly touch, you can feel the air not moving, but also the movements they make. The same kind of tingling feels in my head, and I am more tend to turn to their direction than someplace else.

But actually, the more I relax nowadays the more the feelings of presence goes away. Maybe this feeling is a need to take notice of the people around me.   

vmashchenko

СообщениеДобавлено: 22.04.2015, 22:55    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

We do not so sensitive as some animals because we did not excersise and cultivate our senses. We just did not about them and it's did not used in society.

By the way... we all live beings...   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 26.04.2015, 08:34    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Humans are living beings as well Smile

I don't know if people just have forgotten how to use the senses they have, or they don't have them. But. The way the world has changed in a couple of decades, I wonder if we have already adapted new senses and skills we do not yet recognise or give gredit to.   

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.