Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

Do people need society? Does society need people?

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community
Do people need society? Does society need people?
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 09.04.2014, 22:31    Заголовок сообщения: Do people need society? Does society need people? Ответить с цитатой

Here I welcome you to talk and discuss of societies, what they consist of, and how do they matter to people living in them or outside them.

So, to start, I have been wondering: Does one persons' actions matter, when compared to the actions of society? Do you need to life in a society to, or belong to one to feel connection? Why do you think societies exist? Thank you!

To me societies, or any group of people exist because there are people with same interest: they want to life in a area, to built families and harbor new life or culture, or what ever they choose. Society is just one very big bunch of people that want to life along others to fill their social needs, or to reach what they aim for.

There can also be hermits, that have goals where they do not need other people of the resources they offer, but choose to life alone inside the society, on the border of it or out side of it. I don't know if you can life outside the society altogether, because every living thing is connected to each other, but here I am speaking of if the society sees you as active participant or not. Because of the connection, that exist anyway, you don't really have to face people to share the connection.

In Finland it is against law to not have an address, so living like a hermit is sort like crime. Very Happy

For the question if one person can affect much, I cannot say either yes or no: A change always starts from small, from a new idea, that might evolve to bigger one later and with time of with enough support. In the beginning of new acts, the work of one person matter a lot. But, when the act has gained supporters, and has a mass of people, one person does not affect as much to the whole picture. The mass, however, is full of people that are connected one way or another. So, one persons actions may affect the work of the mass the same way as new acts rise. So, again, what every person does is connected to the bigger picture, and therefore affects it. How much, depends on how the people let it affect Smile   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.