Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

How do females and males differ mentally?

На страницу 1, 2  След.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community
How do females and males differ mentally?
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 18.03.2014, 17:34    Заголовок сообщения: How do females and males differ mentally? Ответить с цитатой

While it's quite clear that females and males differ in their physical appearance, does this duality continue to mental aspects as well? How do you think men and women are mentally different and why? Thank you!

There are studies that show that men are more qualified to solve mathematical problems and handle 3-d models, while females beat them in socially challenging tasks. writing and remembering where objects are kept. But these are just a general difference, and the results actually range even more inside the sexes than between them. Every person has a different qualities, and cannot be divided to being mentally either male or female. So, I think we are all a mixture of both.   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 19.03.2014, 23:28    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Milla, I think it's a mistake to separate a person into a physical and mental part. It's a road to unhappiness....   
https://www.facebook.com/TraditionalWingChunOulu   
Валентина Слободянюк
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 20.03.2014, 13:43    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Tanya is right on my opinion. I also know that man and women think totaly different . But each person not depending of sex is individual.
and the developement of personality does not depends on it.   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 20.03.2014, 21:01    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

True points, both of you. I of all people should talk about how the body and mental differences coexist instead of keeping them separate Very Happy

Development of the personality is a whole different matter altogether. Here I was just referring to skills women and men tend to be better at when compared between sexes.   

Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 21.03.2014, 00:36    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Milla, I wonder if it really is about skills. Anyone can learn if they really want to.   
Ichi

СообщениеДобавлено: 21.03.2014, 09:59    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dear Procyona, I think you absolutely right. We are all a mixture of both. And each of these entities has strong components(aspects). The only question is - which aspects of parts of us we want to grow up. And what we do for this?
Kind regards   

Артем Лысенко
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 21.03.2014, 15:37    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The post is very close to the meaning of ying-yan terminology. As an unique element of life, each of us contains both parts. Still we are unique in our inner world, which consist of both strenghts and weeknesses. Only a combination of these contadictions creates one piece   
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 23.03.2014, 18:23    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you all of you for a good conversation. Even though I did not think of the matter that time, it does sound a lot like yin-yang combinations. Maybe the skill is not a right word indeed, maybe more like an observational attribute. It can also be learned Smile   
lena

СообщениеДобавлено: 23.03.2014, 22:27    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ДУМАЙ. прежде делать))   
Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 24.03.2014, 12:06    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

lena, это английская часть форума, в ней участвуют иностранные студенты, пожалуйста, пишите по-английски. Благодарю.

lena, this is an English part of the forum, international students participate here. Please write in English. Thank you.   

lena

СообщениеДобавлено: 24.03.2014, 13:30    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

OK, sorry   
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 27.03.2014, 21:39    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you Iena Smile   
Gra-ach

СообщениеДобавлено: 28.03.2014, 19:13    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'll reiterate Ichi: whatever part you spend the most time developing, that's the part which will be more uaed in different situations.

I'd also add that your environment influences your development a lot. If you're surrounded my painters it will be very hard to be an outstanding mathematician, because in your everyday life ou see other patterns of thinking and, especially when young, you emulate them to the point when it becomes second nature to you.   

Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 29.03.2014, 00:29    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Great point about the surrounding, Ira. We shape it ourselves as well, at least from the moment we realize we can do so, just like we decide to do any other things in life.   
Gra-ach

СообщениеДобавлено: 29.03.2014, 00:44    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

A lot of cognitive processes, I believe, are formed in childhood. So you mimic the behavior of people who surround you and later on it's hard to break these patterns. So if my parents are both engineers and I saw my dad draw designs and do some manual stuff I didn't get the feeling that I may like chemistry, even though it turned out that my grandpa was very good at it. Instead I chose a job that's about designing and creating something new using the general idea I learnt in early childhood.   
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
На страницу 1, 2  След.
Страница 1 из 2

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.