Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

What does work mean?

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth
What does work mean?
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 26.02.2014, 11:43    Заголовок сообщения: What does work mean? Ответить с цитатой

Dear forum mates, in English, the work work means a variety of thing, like moving gradually, doing a task, making effort or making results.

What does working mean for you? What is the most essential part of the work? Thank you in advance!

For me, working is about results - it is the most convenient way to measure what has been done. That is the most essential part of work - if you have no results, you are not working.

However, working is also about making effort, and using energy to do the task. But, the effort does not have to be overtension. I can also do it in a relaxed manner. This said, the work is also about managing myself while I work, to optimize my effort to the task at hand. So, I would say managing is the second most essential part of work. Smile   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
vmashchenko

СообщениеДобавлено: 31.03.2015, 23:59    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think, work is the continuous (focused) process of doing something.
Results come from any actions, we just treat it as something we like or dislike.   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 01.04.2015, 07:58    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you and nice to meet you vmashchenko!

I think any change is a result of actions, not just work. When you work toward something, you need to have a plan to get those results, I think.   

Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 01.04.2015, 11:51    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Work is a process to reach the results in task we are given or have given to our selfs.

Work is something we should be proud of, even though it doesn't have to be anything big to be valued.   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 02.04.2015, 18:56    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Faroth писал(а):
Work is something we should be proud of, even though it doesn't have to be anything big to be valued.

Nicely said Ville-Pekka. Where does the value of work come then?

I value my work when I know I have used all my efforts to it. The more I give, the more I gain.   

Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 08.04.2015, 11:05    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Procyona писал(а):

I think the value of work comes from results.   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 16.04.2015, 10:12    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Faroth писал(а):
Procyona писал(а):

I think the value of work comes from results.

Indeed. In Buddhism, they say results are already there, when ever you do something. I think in the doing we are already getting the results, even though sometimes they are not seen. Smile

Or what do you think, forum participants?   

Юрий Николаевич

СообщениеДобавлено: 30.05.2017, 23:59    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Последний раз редактировалось: Юрий Николаевич (14.08.2017, 11:48), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
Роман Мельник

СообщениеДобавлено: 31.05.2017, 22:21    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Work is producing of good and services.   
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.