Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

Messages from SiFu Tunik

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community
Messages from SiFu Tunik
Автор Сообщение
Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 23.01.2014, 22:26    Заголовок сообщения: Messages from SiFu Tunik Ответить с цитатой

My dear students! I've always said that I am out of politics and that every person has a right for their own opinion, but it happened so that what earlier the wise Chinese were wishing to their enemies, this is happening to us. We are living in the era of changes, I have no right to give you recommendations or help you make this or that choice, because this will undermine all I've been teaching you and all I am following myself. But there is something I can ask you! Please do not make any decisions based on yours on anyone else's emotions, please, remember that any action has consequences, and no matter what your decision is – it has to be an aware one and only yours!!!!!! But not imposed from outside! Right now as never before it is necessary to have durability, calmness and courage to be yourself! In every of our actions! With deep pain, regret to what is happening and with deep love to the citizens of our country (Ukraine)... Igor Tunik   
https://www.facebook.com/TraditionalWingChunOulu   
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 03.03.2014, 11:35    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

My Sifu Igor Tunik asked to translate a message to his students into English:

My dear students. The situation in Ukraine is difficult right now.
1) First and main thing: you must calm down and be examples of calmness and self-confidence!
2) Second – look around, remember all that happened during this short time... How many people went down, did anything change after this?
3) Listen to your heart, what is it saying? And is it together with your head?
4) Stop reading this refuse pit and drawing conclusions from various gibberish, which is written here by anyone who wishes.
5) Those who got really into it, write an action plan for yourself for a day and follow it accurately and as an obligation. While you are acting, there is no fear.
6) Those whose values include the word “Motherland,” those know what to do. But god forbid you, after listening to the TV, to make any kind of decisions!
7) Look at the faces of those who are at the moment in the authorities, learn how many people have died during these years? During the previous year? How the old people live, the ones who were fighting so that there would be no more war? And answer to yourselves honestly: what do you want? Only after this you can undertake any kind of actions! But you should be absolutely sure in your choice and it should in no case depend on any propaganda or someone's opinions. No matter what your choice is, it should be yours only. In my address, written some years ago, I said that I vowed to never make war again. It is my conscious choice and I am deeply indifferent if anyone has any opinion about it. I was deciding it for a long time and very painfully. But this is exactly what allows me to say absolutely clearly: there is not a single political slogan or politician, because of which I would break my vow... Enough being a sheep, which is moved about by its emotions. Keep your self-control and act! While you are acting, there is no fear. Train every day and not less than two hours. Watch the tension in your body, joking is a must, and every morning smile into the mirror to yourself... If there is a beloved activity for you, do it for at least one hour a day. It may sound very simple, but it is also very effective! Your main task is – to think soberly and calmly, and not to give in to panic and political manipulations. I am with you and from this minute, anyone who feels fear or doesn't know how to act, write me a personal message. I am with you. Your Sifu.   

https://www.facebook.com/TraditionalWingChunOulu   
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.