Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

Feeling of unity in a group

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community
Feeling of unity in a group
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 11.01.2014, 11:31    Заголовок сообщения: Feeling of unity in a group Ответить с цитатой

Dear forum participants, when you for instance come to a new city or area, start a new activity with new people - how do you realise you belong to a group like Wing Chun academy, social groups or nationalities? Do you experience so called 'we'-feeling easily, or does it take time for it to grow? On what does this feeling depend on? Thank you!

For me belonging to a group means unity of values and interests. Within the group we have a wide common reason, not nessesarily separately agreeded, to do things together. Every person of cource have their separate reasons to act as they act, but if the reason differs too much from the rest of the group, it's not working together,and therefore it is not a group they form with that person. There is also a feeling of having the same backgroud, knowledge and even language. I consider myself a biologist, as I know the field and the jargon. I am a Finn, because that is the environment that I know.

Depending if I already have the required reasons and basic knowledge, being part of a group can be fairly fast or slow, but when you start spending enough time with a group, and do not go too much against on it, you sooner or later become part of it.   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 14.01.2014, 00:53    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Common values and goals always unite people. Being aware of these values and goals makes it a lot easier to interact and connect. I would not set any limits at all )) As it's not about belonging to a group as much as about feeling good in your own skin and doing all you can with what you have... Milla, do you have certain questions you are trying to answer for yourself by posting this post? Thank you!   
https://www.facebook.com/TraditionalWingChunOulu   
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.