Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

Meaning of colors

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community
Meaning of colors
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 12.12.2013, 12:56    Заголовок сообщения: Meaning of colors Ответить с цитатой

Have you ever considered the colors you use? Do they make any difference to you and if so, how?

For me it seems that different colors have different energies. Black weigths, and contains energy, while white gives it around. Red gives me energy for actions (maybe that is why most sport cars are red?) while blue calms me down.

Recently, my favourite colors have changed from darkblue and black to orange, green and brown. I think it has been part of my growth as well as everything else I surround myself with. Smile   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 12.12.2013, 15:13    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It depends what meaning we give. I find colors representative of a person when that person finds a meaning in those colors Wink Because people who really don't care about the color of their clothes, well, they just don't and so why should I )))) Sometimes it is nice to match up colors in a way that I find fitting, but ultimately it has to do with the inner state. So that is my guidance. If I care, I follow my inner feeling, if I don't, I follow it just the same.   
https://www.facebook.com/TraditionalWingChunOulu   
Gra-ach

СообщениеДобавлено: 14.12.2013, 01:00    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

No. not really. Although I prefer bright colors. They look livelier and richer and I think they're prettier. But I like both bright yellow and deep black and pristine white and bright green.   
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 25.12.2014, 19:20    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It seems that certain colors work good on some people, when with others they don't. It's up to finding your own colors that suits
you best and with which you feel comfortable with, no matter the reason Smile   

Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 13.01.2015, 17:17    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I haven't given it much thought but colors I wear and like have changed in the course of years. Couple of years back I liked bright colors, cyan, red, pink, orange but nowadays I mostly go with black, white, dark grey and khaki green.

In my opinion, the color you feel comfortable wearing is most likely looking good on you.   
Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 17.01.2015, 14:51    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think it depends on the attitude. Some people are more visual than others, like some are more attentive to sounds, smells, etc. When it comes to suitable colors, it also depends ))) There are studies which show which colors fits faces better, for example, if anyone is interested to find out which shirts would give a more refreshing look, etc.   
https://www.facebook.com/TraditionalWingChunOulu   
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.