Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

Are you honest?

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth
Are you honest?
Автор Сообщение
Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 12.11.2013, 21:06    Заголовок сообщения: Are you honest? Ответить с цитатой

Кот писал(а):
I totally agree with you on this pointof view. In my oppinion, it is impossible to. Still, one can live conscious or inconscious his talent behind his deeds in life. This is the matter of self understanding and partly honesty to your-self. Sometimes it is just seems to be hard to tell yourself true about your talents, purpose of life and your attitute to yourself and other people. But, that is another topic to discuss:)[/quote]
Indeed, Artem, and here it that topic Smile In my experience, it is difficult to be honest and one needs to really face some things to say that he/she is honest with themselves in the first place... and then it is like a snowball rolling down the hill, discovering one lie after another and finding ways to fix that ))))) Sometimes the fear may try to keep one from doing anything about it but so far every leap forward had proven itself worth it. How is it with you guys?   

https://www.facebook.com/TraditionalWingChunOulu   
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 14.11.2013, 14:41    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Are you honest? Ответить с цитатой

Thank you for the great topic Tetyana. If someone had asked me a few years back if I was honest or not, I couldn't have known what to answer. If I had said yes, it would have felt like lying, but saying no didn't feel like a complete picture. But it would have been only about if I was honest to others.

Now I know the biggest lies I have made I have given myself. Complete honesty is quite distant yet, but acknowledging the lies is the starting point. Smile   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 24.08.2014, 09:54    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I was wondering, what is the difference between influencing by suggestion and being dishonest.

Let's say I am running, and I am imagining that I am running on a beach, during a sunset, or in a river. (Thinking like this while running I can relax better.) Is this dishonest, even I'm not on the beach? Or if I would think that I am running a very good time, just to relax more, and to get that better time. Am I dishonest then?

I think it's not for both examples, if I know I use those ideas as tools. For me dishonesty is when I know what I should do, and I'm not doing it, or when I don't even know what I am doing.   

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.