Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

What do you think about nature?

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community
What do you think about nature?
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 28.10.2013, 16:17    Заголовок сообщения: What do you think about nature? Ответить с цитатой

Hi all forummates! Here is a topic I found very interesting: Nature. What is nature and what does it mean to you?

To me, when ever I'm in nature, I grow to a wholer, more relaxed person. Like I would attach to universe, after a long detachment phase. In my point of view, there is only a slight difference between nature in the backyard and in the forest, although in citys nature has different atributes compared to non-city habitats.

As a Finn, I thought I was living in quite a natural way, being surrounded with trees and pure water. Turned out I was not, and even more can be done. So now I look for new ways to life more down to Earth and listen the rythm of life more carefully.   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 28.10.2013, 21:37    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

My opinion is very personal but I think that clean water, clean air and forests and lakes within cities are totally, completely, amazingly awesome! I see cities and nature as parts of one system where we live, because everything is interconnected... it's the matter of balance and how the humankind will be able to maintain it as we are so actively changing things around.
And you Milla may like the movie named "La belle verte" (The Green Beautiful). Or if you have seen it, what are your impressions? Thank you!   

https://www.facebook.com/TraditionalWingChunOulu   
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 28.10.2013, 22:27    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I have not seen it, but now I know of it. Thank you Tetyana Smile   
Skywalker

СообщениеДобавлено: 29.10.2013, 01:36    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Haveunique писал(а):
My opinion is very personal but I think that clean water, clean air and forests and lakes within cities are totally, completely, amazingly awesome!

I like this idea. It's true. =)

Well, to be honest I don't think a lot about nature. But I really like being there, just walking and watching it.   
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 30.10.2013, 10:14    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Skywalker писал(а):
Haveunique писал(а):
My opinion is very personal but I think that clean water, clean air and forests and lakes within cities are totally, completely, amazingly awesome!

I like this idea. It's true. =)

Well, to be honest I don't think a lot about nature. But I really like being there, just walking and watching it.

Indeed, but just enjoying the environment is great too. And clean air and forests in the city: When I realised that the cities I have lived in are quite exceptional, there is not as much of it in every city, I appreciate it even more. Smile   

Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 30.10.2013, 11:53    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

There is this story about humans and nature, how do you see it? DO you think it's the same in the cities and does cleanness have anything to do with the way people feel about themselves and how they behave? http://ouluwingchun.wordpress.com/2013/07/30/rainmaker/   
https://www.facebook.com/TraditionalWingChunOulu   
Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 04.04.2015, 09:48    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nature gives different kind of feeling than cities or towns. More connected and I feel smaller in nature than I feel in cities. Even though cities have more people, but in nature I'm more vulnerable.

As much as I love nature there's also something amazing in big cities. Skyscrapers, people moving like ants...it's a whole different world that I'm used to in northern Finland.   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 04.04.2015, 20:56    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

What kind of vulnerability you mean Ville-Pekka? Thank you!

I think cities and towns are part of some outdoor nature, somewhat. Maybe because in Finland the nature is very present everywhere. But I have also seen the same in England, Scotland and Germany, where they have huge parks or fields all around.   

Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 05.04.2015, 11:40    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

In nature we don't have such a safety network we are used to in cities. Phones don't always work, wildlife is one thing etc.   
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 06.04.2015, 13:36    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

You are right! Maybe that is what makes me watch the nature with both awe and respect Very Happy   
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.