Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

Practise of eastern medicine

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community
Practise of eastern medicine
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 07.08.2013, 08:36    Заголовок сообщения: Practise of eastern medicine Ответить с цитатой

I used to doupt Eastern medicine, and long thought it as a mockery of science. Training with Wing Chun, I now see that there are things that combine really well with our practice, and I understand their meaning Smile

These exceprtions are learned from a book Reading the Body by Ohashi Wataru:

Compared to western medicine Eastern medicine is more like an art. In practise, the healer does not heal, but is only guiding, and giving and taking takes place between the customer and healer. In the body every organ is connected to the whole system, coaffecting each other. In addition, every organ has it' own physical and mental task.

Small intestine for instance is the organ that takes what is important to us, and leaves out things that are not. In this respect, it works not only for your food intake, but also in regard to choosing things in outer environment. According to the book, if we lack the ability to take only things we want, our small intestine does not function well either, leading to imbalance in the whole body.

Sound a lot like Wing Chun, right? I find this really interesting! Smile   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 08.08.2013, 22:38    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Eastern medicine also makes a connection between emotions and certain organs: Fear is conneted to kidney, sadness to small intestine, hysteria to spleen. According to Ohashi's book, the unbalance in the body and these organs (either too active or not active enough compared to the rest of the system) can lead to overexpression on these feelings.

This kind of sophistication in the body sounds quite nice, but I am yet to discover if I can feel it myself Very Happy   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.