Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

How do you deal with changes?

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth
How do you deal with changes?
Автор Сообщение
Валентина Слободянюк
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 31.07.2013, 17:30    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

When you can't change the situation you need to change your attitude toward this situation) that's what happend Milla, I think.
but I think you need to do all that depens on you to influence the situation at first.
Tanya, thanks for this great Rainman story %)   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 01.08.2013, 10:39    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks Valentina, that is how I felt, too. Smile I have the impression that before I can change any situation, I need an attitude that is toward that kind of action. So, in my mind, the attitude needs to change first.   
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Валентина Слободянюк
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 01.08.2013, 12:02    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think the sequence should be like this: at first it 's important not to expect (so you won't be disappointed), than if you aren't agree with something - you need to do something to change it, and than, after all, if you're still not satisfied than you need to think about the situation from another side and to change your attitude.   
Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 02.08.2013, 15:49    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

This helps me all the time: make the unpleasant into a habit, and then make the habit pleasant, SiFu's words.   
https://www.facebook.com/TraditionalWingChunOulu   
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 03.08.2013, 09:39    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

For my point of view, I work not to have expectations because I want to react on the real situations rather than my images of it. At the same time, I do diminish the amount of disappointments, but it's just a by-product, not a cause.   
Валентина Слободянюк
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 03.08.2013, 10:45    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It's true that the happenings themselves are neutral, and when somethings going "wrong" it just means that we expected the other result. In fact it's really great deal - to be able to accept all as it actually is (or as lesson, gift, experience, joke). I'm learning it too.   
Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 03.08.2013, 16:54    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dear forum participants, how about creating changes? When do you decide you need to change something, how do you choose what to change, and how does the process go?

I have started some new training routine recently, so now it is the question of finding the best solution timewise to fit it into every day. I decided to learn something new about my body after I removed some newly discovered illusions from my self-perception Wink Since it was a big discovery, I feel motivated for the new workout! Now I am looking forward to the results I set my mind to Smile   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 03.08.2013, 20:45    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

When there is a need for change, the first step always happens inside: it's the awareness of the need. After that I need to consider what do I want to acchieve with the change. If the reason is not because of fear, I can work on a plan. Depending on the change, it might be reasonable to record and control the outcome, to see if the new way is working or not.   
Валентина Слободянюк
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 04.08.2013, 23:41    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

about changes I've decided to make.
when I'm not happy with some reactions I took notice in me - I decide pay more attention on it'll appear again. for example now Im working on tracking my minds. it's really hard but I return to this task again and again during the day, and its really cool - when you cacth yourself in a chaos moment and start to speak clearly to yourself and the mind calms down and get straight for the moment. step by step the changes became more noticeable.   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 05.08.2013, 20:05    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

How do you know when there is need for change and when adapting is enough?

I haven't given it much touch before, and now that I think of it, I notice that I am not really making much changes, but primarily adapting. If there is something I do not like, I work to calm down and still get on with it. But in addition, I can ask myself why I want to do the thing, to see if I need to move to different direction instead.   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 18.08.2013, 13:48    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

After a moment of though, I think that the best way is to calm down and listen to your intuition. If there is a need for change; you can hear myself cry out to it, sometimes my body is even draw to that direction Very Happy   
Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 19.08.2013, 15:48    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Procyona писал(а):
I haven't given it much touch before, and now that I think of it, I notice that I am not really making much changes, but primarily adapting.

Milla, why is it happening so, your opinion?

Procyona писал(а):
How do you know when there is need for change and when adapting is enough?

There is a saying: heavens, give me strength to change things I can and accept the ones I cannot. Something like it, if the words are not precise. So if something is within my power to change, I can do it. Knowing what I cannot change is the other side of the situation. Thank you for the question, Milla! How about other forum participants?   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 19.08.2013, 19:40    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Haveunique писал(а):
Procyona писал(а):
I haven't given it much touch before, and now that I think of it, I notice that I am not really making much changes, but primarily adapting.

Milla, why is it happening so, your opinion?

It was the way I was raised up. It just didn't occur to me I could do otherwise Very Happy I also had a prejudge that making changes is more difficult, because I was used to use force to make them happen, and that I would need to plan it very carefully in advance.   

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.