Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

Three ways of learning

На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth
Three ways of learning
Автор Сообщение
Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 17.06.2015, 19:04    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Found this article of learning in the internets and thought I should share it with you.

I could start with this quote:
"What you do every day matters much more than what you do once in awhile."

http://boingboing.net/2015/05/11/the-only-technique-to-learn-so.html

I think the 10 steps mentioned in the article would probably work very well for almost everything. The first step "Love it" is probably the most important one, because we are at our best when we do things we love. Sure we can do things we like or don't hate very much and probably can be somewhat successful at doing those, but someone who loves what he or she does will probably beat us at that.

Also step no. 6 feels very important as I couldn't imagine myself taking on huge projects at first. Getting myself accustomed with smaller projects where I can work on my skills and get more comfortable taking steps forward looks good way to progress. It think it's ideal to do lot of these.

On the other hand I cannot name any step I could take out off the list. They all look important and have their place in the system.

Or what do you think?   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 19.06.2015, 15:27    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you for an interesting article, Ville-Pekka.

I think that people should do what they love to do. Because they love, they are more committed to it and do not back often as often when it gets tough. But loving it is not enough, you need to do. Smile

It's nice that this article states the importance of other people, the examples you need to know how things are done, and what you may need to become better at something. It's very important!

I do not know if you need to starts with small projects or big, as long as you are doing it with all you have. Summing it up my view: To learn something you do it, study it and flock together with people who do the same.   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3
Страница 3 из 3

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.