Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

The use of Wing Chun in everyday life

На страницу 1, 2  След.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun Practice
The use of Wing Chun in everyday life
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 27.01.2013, 18:57    Заголовок сообщения: The use of Wing Chun in everyday life Ответить с цитатой

The more I practise Wing Chun, the more it seems to hold applications to every day life, ranging from relaxation to effective decision-making. What has been the most useful application to you? How do you, or do you, use Wing Chun techniques or other systems incorporated in practise when not practising in the hall?

I was really tense before I participated in Wing Chun lessons. After half a year of breathing and muscle control, the tension has greatly easened, even though there is still much work to do. Smile   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Художник

СообщениеДобавлено: 27.01.2013, 23:13    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

many changes comes in life unconsciously.
for my self - i'm became much more peacful.
way i think and my thoughts begin to change too.i like it   

Borys B

СообщениеДобавлено: 28.01.2013, 00:30    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

My application of Wing-Chun techniques - I cease to tense during day, endeavour to live a moment, thoughts are more clear, gained a habit to write diary and make conclusions and goals with the help of it, react to emotional irritants more pro-actively, gained reflex how to react in stressful situation, became more confident.   
Gra-ach

СообщениеДобавлено: 28.01.2013, 02:15    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It's kinda hard to tell which changes have I undergone thanks to Wing Chun, and which are due to me getting older and maybe a little bit wiser Smile

But the most useful thing of all is that I became more relaxed and thanks to this I react calmlier to the events around me, I make decisions faster, I let go of things which I can't influence easier. All in all my mood is more constant right now. I respect myself more because I know that I can do things, and because of this it's so much easier to hold on to my views and ideas.

And aforementioned are the main reasons why I practice Wing Chun, not some distant prospect to defend myself against physical threat. And of course I became so much healthier in some aspects Very Happy   

Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 28.01.2013, 12:05    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It's interesting how we have a habit to separate things - what is thanks to Wing Chun, what is thanks to something else... I see Wing Chun as an efficient tool that helps putting things together into one bigger picture - together with other tools I choose and combine.

Pa_Dre, why does it happen so that some changes you make in your life consciously and others come by themselves?

I think it's the matter of personal responsibility for one's life. When I am aware of what I am doing, I know what I am doing for certain changes to take place. More, I start the process and go with it all the way.   

https://www.facebook.com/TraditionalWingChunOulu   
Художник

СообщениеДобавлено: 28.01.2013, 13:06    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Haveunique писал(а):

Pa_Dre, why does it happen so that some changes you make in your life consciously and others come by themselves?

I think it's the matter of personal responsibility for one's life. When I am aware of what I am doing, I know what I am doing for certain changes to take place. More, I start the process and go with it all the way.

i think they comes by themselves while we moving to awared change/goal/ect.   

Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 29.01.2013, 01:11    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you!   
Gra-ach

СообщениеДобавлено: 30.01.2013, 01:15    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Haveunique писал(а):
It's interesting how we have a habit to separate things - what is thanks to Wing Chun, what is thanks to something else... I see Wing Chun as an efficient tool that helps putting things together into one bigger picture - together with other tools I choose and combine.

That's true, but there are other forces in your life besides Wing Chun - people who surround you, events, books you read and many other factors. So distinguishing what happened thanks to what is almost impossible, unless it's something pretty intense that makes you change in some profound ways.   

Валентина Слободянюк
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 01.02.2013, 14:22    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I've noticed that thanks to wing chun practice some aggressive students become quieter and the diffident ones become more active on trainings and in life in general. So this is also the instrument of balancing our mood and even character.   
Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 01.02.2013, 15:38    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Валя писал(а):
I've noticed that thanks to wing chun practice some aggressive students become quieter and the diffident ones become more active on trainings and in life in general. So this is also the instrument of balancing our mood and even character.

True, Valia, thanks for observation! By balancing ourselves, we have a bigger chance to balance the world around us.   

Gra-ach

СообщениеДобавлено: 05.02.2013, 10:44    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Валя писал(а):
some aggressive students become quieter and the diffident ones become more active on trainings and in life in general

I guess it's because we have to do things that we haven't done before to be people we've never been. So it makes us grow in many ways and this is really cool.   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 05.02.2013, 18:51    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

[quote="Gra-ach"]
Валя писал(а):
some aggressive students become quieter and the diffident ones become more active on trainings and in life in general

That sounds right, because in the training people learn about different perspectives than just of what we are used to, and break the habits we are too accustomed to. Usually quietness does not lead anywhere, if you want your business stated, but being too aggressive about the subject is not good either. Being calm but active is just the way things get best done.   

Fanda

СообщениеДобавлено: 25.03.2013, 17:00    Заголовок сообщения: outside the hall Ответить с цитатой

I found the way with relaxation and breathing also in many others activities. Running and swimming, crosscountry skying = Everytime when I realize that It is hard, I remember our trainings in hall and exactly what our instructor always says! So I try to relax even during practising different sports to achieve better results Smile   
Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 05.10.2013, 22:52    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

At one of our presentations recently we met a lady who used to train different martial arts and had situations where she had to apply her skills. Her words were - if you train, there are always skills you will acquire. I guess it's all about knowing what you want to train, and realizing what you have already learned at any given point.   
Валентина Слободянюк
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 06.10.2013, 14:34    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Tanya, do you mean she was attacked?   
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun Practice Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
На страницу 1, 2  След.
Страница 1 из 2

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.