Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

Expectations before joining the Academy

На страницу Пред.  1, 2
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun Practice
Expectations before joining the Academy
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 28.01.2013, 15:39    Заголовок сообщения: Re: why wng chun? Ответить с цитатой

Fanda писал(а):
I can say why I am practising wingchun now, but It can be different again after one year.

I hope that this is the way how to find real answer......time and practising wing chun I have feeling that it can help me to find answers even in my common life.

Why do you think the answer you have now is not real, Fanda? If you can say, that you know why you practise Wing Chun at the moment, isn't that the reason and the truth you have now?   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Fanda

СообщениеДобавлено: 01.02.2013, 11:53    Заголовок сообщения: right answer is always now! Ответить с цитатой

Yes, you are right Milla.
Right and the most important answer is answer from today.
There are many things which are important because there are happening right now, not yesterday, not tomorow. In this case I always remember Tetyana´s answer ,,now it is real, not tomorow"
Not only during the training, it is true and we can applied everywhere!!   
Martin

СообщениеДобавлено: 20.03.2013, 00:55    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I started with Franta so our reasons will by in the was same. I came to Oulu to start something new and I wanted to do martial art as a kind of sport with no deeper meaning.

After several trainings with all ´´editional things´´ I mean everything what came and wasn´t physical exercise was surprise.

Definition what came to my mind after I like and so far I don´t have reason to change it. I train WCh because of body-mind coordination. I´m still at the begining but if WCh can improve my concentration, relaxation and help with realising what I want with life It will be several times more then I expected at the begining.   
Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 20.03.2013, 15:51    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Martin, we get what we set our mind to, I think you are on the right track, good luck and with belief in your success!   
https://www.facebook.com/TraditionalWingChunOulu   
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun Practice Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
На страницу Пред.  1, 2
Страница 2 из 2

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.