Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

On happiness

На страницу 1, 2, 3  След.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth
On happiness
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 03.11.2012, 12:47    Заголовок сообщения: On happiness Ответить с цитатой

Happiness is a friend that won't let you down now matter how bad you behaive. It is in the moments you don't need to say anything to get
understood. Happiness is someone not afraid to state you are wrong. Happiness is giving your hand to someone you know nothing about and
seeing a hand given to someone in need. Happiness is a place everyone is wellcome, not depending on who they are. It is in the call of help, and
in the missing feeling and in the comfortable smile when you realise there is nothing to worry. Happiness is a jump to emptyness, it is
crossing the borders you have set up yourself. It is the flow of life, always going forward.

Happiness is the change of seasons: It is the moist of autum and it's darkness and red leaves. It is the clearness of starlight of winter and
clear pawmarks on untouched new snow. Happiness is a good book, a friend you can laugh with. It is the smell of spring and sight of the river
breaking free of the ice. Happiness is swimming in a lake without any clothes, It is winter atfer a long summer, and summer after a long winter.
Happiness is the black in all white and white in all black. It is the feeling of trust, and the moment when you face your fears. It is the adventure in
the wilderness, walking until you are hungry and making dinner in the campfire light. It is the singing lake and the frozen swamp. It's the
stange feeling of home in the middle of nowhere, without a map or a compase, and a warm sauna after a long trip. It is letting yourself be
tired when needed, and waking up after a good night sleep.

Happiness is a place to come home to, and someone to share a meal with. Happiness is walking hand in hand with your loved one, being
accepted the way you are. It is counting on the leaves of trees beside a riverbend a sun setting to the ocean. Happiness is getting angry, being
sad and singing with joy. It's the long way home, both when stepping throught the door and on the way. It is the phrases ”Wellcome home”,
”Thank you” and ”Hello”, it is on you lips when you talk.

Happiness is borrowing your shoulder and crying on one. It is opening your heart after a long cold season, it is present in learning how to laugh
again. Happiness in a smile on the next persons face, happiness is a call from your mother, father or sister, or even a friend. It's a call from
anyone. Happiness is a chance to say you love someone, to say you miss them and think they are precious. Happiness is hugging your loved
one, and in his heartbeat under you ear. It is in his breath and in his hair. It is falling asleep beside him.

Happiness is learning new things, looking behind a new corner, to do something you have longed for a long time but did not have a chance to
proceed with. It is in the doing what you feel like doing, and wanting to do anything you need to. It is going forward with not looking back. It is
the air around you, all the people passing by, the feeling of peace. It is being happy of what you are and what you have.

Happiness is more than 500 words, it's the essence of this world. The tiny things so precious and fragile, you are afraid to touch so that they wont
break, but that melt away, to form new patterns more beautyful than the other. It's when you realise you have said all from the heart, but cannot
but awe in front of the beauty too odd to describe.   
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Martin

СообщениеДобавлено: 03.11.2012, 13:29    Заголовок сообщения: on happiness Ответить с цитатой

What is happiness? To understand my point of view is good to have a picture about who I´m. I´m 23-years-old man. I´m far away from home. But I wanted it. (It´s hard to describe your personality in two sentences, but for today it´s enough to know) So what I´m looking for here? Happiness. Hehehe. No I´m just kidding. I didn´t think about it for a long time, maybe I was afraid how it could ends, because last time I was thinking about true. I denied it. But back to the question. Usually I say that is just lack of information. Reason is simple, if you around in your life, family or if you look outside from the window only little things are the way you want them to be. It could lead to another question like do we really know what we want? But that is another story. You could say that I´m a pessimist. But on my defense I have to say that I have these feelings mainly when I have lack of good sleep, food, hot underwear or some other things. So put it to the right perspective it´s maybe every second day. You could also say that in this case only thing what can help me is an alcohol or any other narcotics. Problem here is that prices in Finland are so high that poor student just can´t afford it. You can also say that I´m cynic, because lots of people in the world have much worst conditions to life. This is true I´m admit it. But I´m trying to describe state of mind. I think that some people in slum in India are happier that average European. So where it leads me?

According all of it what I wrote above. I didn´t think If I´m happy or not. I usually try to measure my feelings due to level of satisfaction. It means that I´m trying to be happy in little things like a good breakfast, evening running or bottle of beer. Because honestly how often usual day brings something more. Ok, maybe two bottles. Another type of things is this group of tasks which I want to do only because of me. Because I want and I decided to do them. For me it school and my hobbies. First think about school. It´s one of the reasons why I´m here. I want to finish it. And I will. And I think that after I will receive the diploma it will be big month of satisfaction for me. About my hobbies. It´s basically the same thing. I have lot of them. Sometimes I think more that I can handle. But it works on the same principle. If I achieve something what I wanted. It makes me think that it worth it and this time wasn´t wasted. It´s good to enjoy this feeling for a second, celebrate a little while and then move on to the next task.

At the end. I think that in our European conditions we have lot of opportunities. And if you look on this through the timeline one bigger then last maybe one hundred years. So what I want to say it´s up to us. We should try, and even thought we didn´t achieve everything it´s good to at last try.

So this is it. Breathily my opinion on even more than five hundred charts. I hope you didn´t fall in sleep during the reading. Have a nice weekend and see you on Monday.   
miguelda

СообщениеДобавлено: 04.11.2012, 03:48    Заголовок сообщения: Hapiness Ответить с цитатой

I am very sorry about being late, I was as fast as I could.

Happiness

Happiness is the absence of negative feelings in your life.

Happiness is what every person wishes to achieve in his life, the state of mind where your life makes sense and all your decisions, good or bad, led you to a feeling of peaceful satisfaction about where you are now. During our lifetime we pass along very different states of mind, surrounded by feelings with positive or negative charge. With this thought present, I put in a line all states of mind a person can be, putting the negative in one side and the positive on another. I consider the most negative state of mind - a person’s depression; and the most positive state of mind - a person’s happiness. All the between this two poles, it is also a possible state of mind.

I also believe you can find happiness at the most different conditions in the world. In the poorest family in India or in the richest family in Germany, there can be the same state of mind. To reach for happiness, there are no boundaries in race, gender or nationality it is reachable for every human being in the world. Unfortunately, for most of the people, pure happiness, on the way I see it, it is only idealistically achievable. To turn away all your negative feelings from your live it is almost impossible.
It is my believe that achieving the most positive state of mind, the state of happiness, is something that cannot be done without being selfish (even on very small “quantity”) or an innocent fool. Our world is a handful of problems almost impossible to ignore, full of negative feelings – extreme poverty, war or hanger – are just a few examples. For a person to be completely devoid of negative feelings it has to be exclusively focus on its own problems, not caring about what it is happening to anyone else except himself. I believe that is selfishness. On the other, hand a Man who is careless about others disturbances and feelings without having the consciousness of doing it, it is considered, by me, an innocent fool.

My advices to find happiness are the same as a lot of greater people already said. Do no harm to other people and love them all as your family. (This one is the hardest of them all but do not lose faith). Be honest to yourself and to others; do not lose hope on finding someone you love; improve your knowledge and work so that you feel pleased about yourself; accept what you have and who you are; know your limitations.

Good luck and good life.   
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 04.11.2012, 12:25    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Hapiness Ответить с цитатой

miguelda писал(а):

Happiness is what every person wishes to achieve in his life, the state of mind where your life makes sense and all your decisions, good or bad, led you to a feeling of peaceful satisfaction about where you are now.

This is true for me too: happiness is the feeling that when it's your time to leave this world behind, you have nothing to regret.

miguelda писал(а):

Unfortunately, for most of the people, pure happiness, on the way I see it, it is only idealistically achievable. To turn away all your negative feelings from your live it is almost impossible.
It is my believe that achieving the most positive state of mind, the state of happiness, is something that cannot be done without being selfish (even on very small “quantity”) or an innocent fool. Our world is a handful of problems almost impossible to ignore, full of negative feelings – extreme poverty, war or hanger – are just a few examples. For a person to be completely devoid of negative feelings it has to be exclusively focus on its own problems, not caring about what it is happening to anyone else except himself. I believe that is selfishness. On the other, hand a Man who is careless about others disturbances and feelings without having the consciousness of doing it, it is considered, by me, an innocent fool.

I have to desagree on this one. It is true that the big problems of the world can get you down, but people have their own problems too, and
they can be as heavy as the ones they see outside. To my point of view, happiness is a very sellfish act, but I don't think it can be acchieved by
turning away from the world.

And I like your notion about an innocent fool, though ;)
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 04.11.2012, 12:34    Заголовок сообщения: Re: on happiness Ответить с цитатой

Martin писал(а):
I usually try to measure my feelings due to level of satisfaction. It means that I´m trying to be happy in little things like a good breakfast, evening running or bottle of beer. Because honestly how often usual day brings something more. Ok, maybe two bottles. Another type of things is this group of tasks which I want to do only because of me. Because I want and I decided to do them. For me it school and my hobbies. First think about school. It´s one of the reasons why I´m here. I want to finish it. And I will. And I think that after I will receive the diploma it will be big month of satisfaction for me. About my hobbies. It´s basically the same thing. I have lot of them. Sometimes I think more that I can handle. But it works on the same principle. If I achieve something what I wanted. It makes me think that it worth it and this time wasn´t wasted. It´s good to enjoy this feeling for a second, celebrate a little while and then move on to the next task.

Just to chech if I understood this right: Are you happiest / most satisfied on moments when you have acchieved something? Why do you think so?   
Martin

СообщениеДобавлено: 05.11.2012, 00:52    Заголовок сообщения: to Milla Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
Milla: Just to chech if I understood this right: Are you happiest / most satisfied on moments when you have acchieved something? Why do you think so?

To put it straight. It may seems selfishly, but yes. It´s maybe because I like when I create something or improve myself. I now more thinks which makes me happy. For example one or two second where I´m doing nothing. I´m just enjoing my existence. But it´s not often and it´s hard to describe and even for my it´s hard to understand. But I decided to take this idea from my perspective so this is why it takes so big part of my work.   
NuhaFin

СообщениеДобавлено: 06.11.2012, 00:57    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hi everyone,
This kind of philosophical level of discussion amazed me. This is why I am a little bit ashamed that my answer is short.

For me, happiness means to live in harmony with everything that concerns you. It is the sense that you are free to make your own choices, that there is something important you want to achieve or protect, that you have a special place in this world. Forget about vain drama, trivial problems people love to create, and concentrate only on those things that truly matter. Just like one Confucianism teaching goes: "If you want to be happy for one day, get wasted. If you want to be happy for one year, get married. If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, grow a garden."

I'm sorry guys, there's so many things I'd like to comment but I don't know where to start from. To put it short, I like your answers. Smile I'd love to know what our teacher and the rest think about happiness, too.   
Fanda

СообщениеДобавлено: 10.11.2012, 02:09    Заголовок сообщения: happiness Ответить с цитатой

Was writen 3.11. but I did not have access to forum Sad

Happiness is when child get a present about he dreamed. Happiness is when child is smiling because this present was his wish. Happiness is when mather can see her child smiling. Happiness is when this child is healthy. Happiness is when this child has mother and father.
Happiness s when child grow and can go to school. Happiness is when this child has something to eat and place to live. Happiness is when family of this child are living together and have good relationship. Family for child is happiness.
Happiness is when child have success in school and in other activities. Happiness is for other children when this succesfull child can help them and share his success.
Happiness is when the parents of this child can have next baby and he can call him/her brother or sister. Happiness is when he can play together with his new sibling.
Happiness is when child become adult and has good behaviour from his parents.Happiness is when he dream about olympic games and finally he become professional sportsman and he get there. Happiness is when he do a sport just for fun just for him, and climb the mountain and stand on the top. Happiness is when he become doctor and can save someones life. Happiness is when he just help to his neighbor with preparing wood for winter time, because he is not so strong and he does not have family who can help him.
Happiness is when he sleep with woman and just feel that she is the one. His body just tell him that she will be good mother. Happiness is when he can climb the mountain with her again to show her what beautifull was there. To share his happiness!
Happiness is when they have healthy child and everything for behave him to be good person.
Happiness is when they live still together, in good times but also in bad times.
Happiness is when their children can take a care about them when they are old.
Happiness is when they can see like their children have their own children.
Happiness is when their grandchildren are good educated by their children.
Happiness is when they can get old with memories like theese are.
Happiness is everytime when we have smile on the face!   
Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 10.11.2012, 13:00    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happiness is knowing the answers to three questions and remembering them at all times, no matter how good or tough things are.

Sometimes the answers change. This happens when they were answers we were not completely sure about.

So when we find an answer that suits us a lot better, it replaces the old ones with a feeling of relief and joy. And we live on, knowing and being confident in ourselves, any moment.

The first question is – who are you?

By asking this, we do not mean what your name is, or what culture you may represent. It is the activity you do – as what you do defines you, and vice versa. If you can describe the process of your main action in life, then you know who you are. Saying “I can’t answer this now” or “I need more time” is running away from an answer. There is never a better time than now, as we don’t know when our time runs up. Thus, better soon than sorry.

The second question is – where are you?

Are you at a place that is right for you? Is it the surrounding you’ve always dreamed of? Do you have dear people with you? Can you realize your potential to the fullest where you are?

Saying “yes” to this means you know your place in life, and knowing how to keep that place makes you at home anywhere you go.

The third question is – why are you here?

My SiFu often says, “Life is empty and senseless. Only on you it depends what you fill it with.” We are the ones who create reasons to live. We are the ones to decide whether we just mark another day out of our calendar or go to bed knowing we’ve done something wonderful, extraordinary and memorable for ourselves and people who matter to us.

Living according to these answers does not guarantee an easy life. On the contrary, sometimes there are challenges that seem impossible to overcome at first, and they seem even harder because of our commitments to ourselves. At the same time, our vision of who we are, where we are and why is exactly what carries us on, no matter what the situation is around. Remembering this, we see challenges as new opportunities, unknown things as a way to grow by learning, and many tasks we have everyday fit into one big picture.

Knowing the answers, we become the creators of this picture – and the ones to make it real.

It takes one step at a time, and time is needed. But then, there is no use postponing things for tomorrow.

Who are you? Where are you and what for are you living?

If you can answer these questions already, I am wholeheartedly happy for you! As this means you have already done a great job knowing yourself and having your place in life. If not – right now is the best time to get the answers, because always starts from now.   

https://www.facebook.com/TraditionalWingChunOulu   
Иван

СообщениеДобавлено: 14.12.2012, 16:03    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happines is inside us. Other people just help to release our happines out.   
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 14.12.2012, 23:04    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

When one knows where it is, it's already a setp forward! But what is it then? Cool For you, Ivan? Thanks!   
Сифу Юрий Марченко
Sihing

СообщениеДобавлено: 17.12.2012, 00:01    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Sometimes people cannot defined, what is it, the happiness, but we can see if a person is happy by his eyes, the eyes of happy person have a special brilliance, they reflect positive energy and light. It doesn't matter, what is the happiness for this person, more important he is. The happiness is like a God, nobody has seen it, but everybody is talking about.   
Borys B

СообщениеДобавлено: 16.02.2013, 15:53    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

IMHO, happiness - it is an engagement in action you like the most, whatever it is - climbing the rock, watching TV, speaking in another language, meditation on some issue, playing games on PC or philanthropy.

Society tell us very often what is happiness and deceive ourselves, that is why people are not happy.   
Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 16.02.2013, 15:57    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Borys B писал(а):
IMHO, happiness - it is an engagement in action you like the most

Awesome! Happiness is favorite action Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Thank you!!   

Fanda

СообщениеДобавлено: 25.03.2013, 17:13    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nice part from (http://iemeagaoh.blogspot.fi/2013/02/happiness.html)

Finally she stepped down from the bus, along with a wild crowd of teens, jumping from dozens of other buses, all of them just crazy for being there. But she just couldn't jump, scream, or laugh, like her mates. Looking at that gate, and more, at the huge castle behind it, all she could was to cry. Silent tears of pure, complete and perfect happiness.   
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
На страницу 1, 2, 3  След.
Страница 1 из 3

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.