Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

Making notes

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community
Making notes
Автор Сообщение
Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 09.12.2015, 11:00    Заголовок сообщения: Making notes Ответить с цитатой

Hi all. Making notes is essential part of studying and working. I'm just learning this myself, since I haven't seen much of need for this in my previous career.

I'm interested on hearing about your ideas of notes. What kind of stuff are you collecting? I'm collecting mostly ideas and stuff I have learned.

What methods are you using? Nowadays there's plenty of smartphone apps for making notes. In example I am using Evernote app for smartphone, computer and iPad. It's nice in it's free tier and looks like it's going to be enough for me. The advantage of using app compared to old fashioned way is easy searchability and your notes are always with you, where ever you happen to be. You can also save web pages and take pictures for your notes.

So what are your ideas?   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 11.12.2015, 21:27    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you for the topic Ville-Pekka, it's very interesting.

I take notes on things I want to remember for the future. For writing, for example, I gather notes on feelings, words or cool insights to use later in projects. I started to keep a diary for the same reason. I also keep a list of things I want to achieve in the future.

I like to take notes mostly in Evernote or Google Drive, and sometimes on paper. I use paper especially when I still need to order my thoughts or for things I have just learned. Usually I don't keep the paper.

Yet, I don't think it matters much which way you make the notes. It's rather that you make an effort to recall. Too much to keep with you, and the mind goes dull. The best way to remember is to apply.   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.