Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

Reason to practice Wing Chun

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun Practice
Reason to practice Wing Chun
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 02.12.2015, 17:27    Заголовок сообщения: Reason to practice Wing Chun Ответить с цитатой

Hi all!

I find it very interesting that people all around the world practise Traditional Wing Chun in different situations and with different missions. It seems that they all have gone through some tough trainings to be what they are now, and they still continue to grow.

Practising Wing Chun, things need to become if you want to proceed, I think. But it still does not prevent you from practising, if you have something bigger to go for. I practise Wing Chun to stay in touch with the present moment and relax while I work. I also learn more about how I work and how to overcome my past ideas and fears that keep me from going forward. With partner training things become much more effective than practising on your own: with 'an environment' that changes all the time, there are many chances to face fear, disbelief and ideas before you reach your goal. Smile

Why do you practise Wing Chun? Why do you attend to trainings? Thank you very much!   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 04.12.2015, 13:12    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dear TWC practisers, I actually am interested in this question to get material for an article about Wing Chun.

I am currently working on the article with one partner but want to show that there is a whole community doing Wing Chun in Ukraine and overseas Europe. I would appreciate it very much if you can share your thought on the matter, and maybe help me even get in contact with one of our instructors.

For any student of the Academy, I will not directly cite or use your names in the article. I mainly use your thoughts to get a consensus of what people think in general and widen the view from one person to a world community.

Thank you for your understanding!   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun Practice Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.