Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

Big changes in life

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community
Big changes in life
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 26.07.2015, 20:14    Заголовок сообщения: Big changes in life Ответить с цитатой

Hi, all forum users. What have been the big changes in life and how have they affected you?

For me, big changes have been becoming a student for the first time and now moving together with my partner.

I think what is very important with these changes is that you can leave your whole life behind if you want to, and physically (and mentally) choose what to take and not take with you to the new life.   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 28.07.2015, 20:30    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hi Milla and thank you for the topic!

For me, big changes have been quiting my studies eight years ago to go with this new career. Changed my life and gave me this whole new direction which I'm still pursuing.

Another big change is moving together with my partner.

Good note on possibilities off these changes. At least when moving you can easily get rid of lots of stuff what you don't necessarily need anymore.   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 03.08.2015, 17:05    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Faroth писал(а):
Good note on possibilities off these changes. At least when moving you can easily get rid of lots of stuff what you don't necessarily need anymore.

Yes, and it's a good time to let go off anything that is slowing you or keeping you down. Cool

I noticed that at the change, the routines that you want to take with are very important to repeat in the new place actively the very first days. Otherwise, they easily turn to something else.   

Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 03.08.2015, 20:06    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Procyona писал(а):

I noticed that at the change, the routines that you want to take with are very important to repeat in the new place actively the very first days. Otherwise, they easily turn to something else.

I noticed that too. I'm actually following my intuition on morning routines at the moment, since I don't know if I want to get back on what I used to have. It's very handy to learn a new routine when something life changing big is happening.   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 03.08.2015, 20:13    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Faroth писал(а):
Procyona писал(а):

I noticed that too. I'm actually following my intuition on morning routines at the moment, since I don't know if I want to get back on what I used to have. It's very handy to learn a new routine when something life changing big is happening.

Being certain about your choices can ease the process Ville-Pekka! Otherwise you are not really choosing anything, right? Cool   

Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 03.10.2015, 09:45    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Procyona писал(а):
Faroth писал(а):
Procyona писал(а):

Being certain about your choices can ease the process Ville-Pekka! Otherwise you are not really choosing anything, right? Cool

True point. It's important to recognize what we want. Be it something small like healthier breakfast for example. If we see need for it we can choose it.   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 03.10.2015, 12:30    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Faroth писал(а):
Procyona писал(а):
Faroth писал(а):
Procyona писал(а):

True point. It's important to recognize what we want. Be it something small like healthier breakfast for example. If we see need for it we can choose it.

Indeed, and also it's as important to make sure you understand why you want to have a healthier breakfast. There are different heatlthy breakfasts for different reasons.   

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.