Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

On happiness

На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth
On happiness
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 23.09.2015, 20:09    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

vmashchenko писал(а):
Procyona писал(а):
Cannot argue with that. Each of us live a different life and craft our own purpose in it. But there can be a misconception is there: people think they have time.

Why misconception?

Because there is no reason to wait when you can do something. People think they have time, but they do not.   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 23.09.2015, 20:16    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

vmashchenko писал(а):
Procyona писал(а):
Thank you for sharing the article and your thoughts, Ville-Pekka.

For me, happiness is a choice. I either am together with what is around me or I am not. With that approach, I can find happiness in everything and everywhere.

But rather than the feeling of happiness I want to express gratitude and passion. They push me forward to actions while happiness could keep me within a bubble. I think some discomfort is needed so that people go out and do stuff.

Actually, if you make a choice but do not something you will end unhappy. Happiness comes from progress.

Good that you pointed it out, vmashchenko. Smile Choices are choices only when they lead to actions.

I do wonder if you need progress to be happy. For me, sometimes a job well done is good enough. What do you think, other forum participants?   

Последний раз редактировалось: Procyona (28.09.2015, 20:19), всего редактировалось 1 раз
vmashchenko

СообщениеДобавлено: 26.09.2015, 08:20    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

What do you mean by "jod"? Job?
For me - doing as much job as usual, having the same results - is not too good. I'm always trying to do more, get more.   

Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 26.09.2015, 14:57    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Procyona писал(а):

I do wonder if you need progress to be happy. For me, sometimes a jod well done is good enough. What do you think, other forum participants?

Progress for me is something to be happy and proud off. That's a signal I have learned something and I'm getting better at what I do. Progress can be made almost everytime action is taken.

But on the other hand and not so work related I think it's also important to be happy of what we have in life. Always trying to get more is not a good idea.   

vmashchenko

СообщениеДобавлено: 27.09.2015, 06:51    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

> Always trying to get more is not a good idea.

Why not?   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 28.09.2015, 20:30    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

vmashchenko писал(а):
What do you mean by "jod"? Job?
For me - doing as much job as usual, having the same results - is not too good. I'm always trying to do more, get more.

Yes, it is job. Getting more results with the same amount of work is part of the learning process, I think. When you do enough, you automatically learn to make it simpler and easier. I think I would go for challenging myself with greater amount or intensity of work and then enjoy the work as well. Enjoying is the part I am learning now. Smile

But maybe enjoying a job well done and seeking for progress are not that different? Same action, different attitude?   

Последний раз редактировалось: Procyona (02.10.2015, 16:57), всего редактировалось 1 раз
vmashchenko

СообщениеДобавлено: 01.10.2015, 12:03    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Why different attitude?

It's what should go simultaneously. You enjoy the process and working on having progress of it, each time.   

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3
Страница 3 из 3

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.