Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

Fame - do you wish to have it?

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community
Fame - do you wish to have it?
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 03.08.2015, 17:28    Заголовок сообщения: Fame - do you wish to have it? Ответить с цитатой

Hi all,

I was asked today if I want to be famous and why, and this question piqued my interest. So dear friends on the forum: do you want to become famous and why or why not?

For me, fame means that I would be a person that represents something about the culture we life in. (There can be heroes, pranksters, sad and empowering celebrities representing that trait.) The better the representation the more powerful the idea.

Fame would be a very great opportunity to let my ideas and thoughts pass forward. I do think I have many worthy things to say, and that there might be some people that need those thoughts.   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 14.08.2015, 09:28    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hi Milla.

I have pretty mixed thoughts on fame. The opportunities that come with it are something to not look lightly but there's also this adverse side of it.

At this point I don't have anything to make me famous. Someday situation could be very different, but at least now I can enjoy my privacy and life as a 'nobody'. Smile

What kind of ideas and thoughts are those and why do you need fame to pass them forward?   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 25.08.2015, 20:58    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Faroth писал(а):
What kind of ideas and thoughts are those and why do you need fame to pass them forward?

Thank you for asking Ville-Pekka. I want to express the ideas to 1) have trust in yourself and in your own ideas of life 2) love one another and 3) enjoy your life no matter the circumstances.   

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.