Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

Karma versus luck

На страницу Пред.  1, 2
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth
Karma versus luck
Автор Сообщение
Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 13.08.2015, 18:40    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Procyona писал(а):
Faroth писал(а):
Though, I wouldn't necessarily call that luck.

What do you call luck then, Ville-Pekka? Cool

Hmm, maybe something what's not in anyway in my hands. Parents or place where I was born goes to that category.   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
vmashchenko

СообщениеДобавлено: 15.08.2015, 00:24    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Procyona писал(а):

Thank you for the recommendation, vmashchenko. I am currently reading Mr Robbins book "Awaken the Giant Within." Great stuff there also!

And indeed, the more concretely steps are defined, the surer you can take them.

But hey, since we have this conversation about luck, let's define what luck means for each of us.

For me, luck is the combination of good things in life that have been given to me without me doing anything (in this life). I have great parents, a splendid hometown near nature and many great childhood friends. I feel very lucky to have so much love in my life Smile

Good book! I've listened audiobook. He also has new free book re-Awaken the Giant Within. And now I've listen Tony's course: Personal Power

Regarding luck, " that have been given to me without me doing anything", you at least appreciate and give positive meaning to those things. I think there are a lot of people who has good parents and homes but did not think so. So you do something Smile

We live in a world of cause and effect. If we born surrounded by good things we need at least maintain good relationship or take care of those things so they will be good long for us.   

Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 15.08.2015, 09:02    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

vmashchenko писал(а):

Good book! I've listened audiobook. He also has new free book re-Awaken the Giant Within. And now I've listen Tony's course: Personal Power

Thanks for the info about free book. Downloaded it to my iPad and had a quick peek, looks very promising.   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 15.08.2015, 18:36    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

vmashchenko писал(а):
Regarding luck, " that have been given to me without me doing anything", you at least appreciate and give positive meaning to those things. I think there are a lot of people who has good parents and homes but did not think so. So you do something Smile

We live in a world of cause and effect. If we born surrounded by good things we need at least maintain good relationship or take care of those things so they will be good long for us.

You are right about that good things and even privilege can be maintained. It is like a garden. You need care for it and water it to make it bloom year after year.

Also, I moved the talk about Tony Robbins to another topic. You can find it in the Personal Growth section.   

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
На страницу Пред.  1, 2
Страница 2 из 2

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.