Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

Dreams

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community
Dreams
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 17.12.2014, 20:13    Заголовок сообщения: Dreams Ответить с цитатой

Dear all, do you think dreams could be used as a way of learning?

Previously my dreams had been a source of inspiration, but now I rarely see them at all. Still, I'm finding ways to see them again.
I have also heard that if you ask something before you go asleep, the brain might work it out for you, and give you the solution
in dreams. I have not tried that, but it sounds cool Very Happy   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Gra-ach

СообщениеДобавлено: 18.12.2014, 01:39    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

While you're sleeping you brain still works on the problems you thought about right before falling to sleep. So it's actually true that when you get up in the morning you will have an answer to the question you went to bed with Smile It happens sometimes to me, but not in the way that I see the solution in my dream. Or maybe I do see it in my dreams but I don't remember them when I wake up. But at some point a solution pop up in my mind Cool   
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 18.12.2014, 22:20    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

True Irene, and the brains works very much during sleep, so sleeping is the best time to find solutions to big tasks. Then there is not as much
distractions for the brain as during day time, either.   

Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 01.04.2015, 19:34    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Good time to see dreams for me are mornings after I have been awake for a little while and then going back to bed. Works almost everytime. Best time to get those lucid dreams going too. Smile

My dreams are usually just some silly adventures and don't work for anykind of problem solving. Would be cool tho.   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 19.05.2015, 21:25    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well, usually you just remember the dreams you wake up from. In the morning that happens pretty often.

Do you see many lucid dreams then, Ville-Pekka? Smile

My aunt tells me that she watches many dreams like movies. She sais she just believes so and that is why it happens. Powerful brain. Very Happy   

Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 23.05.2015, 09:00    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Procyona писал(а):

Not too much. There have been many potential dreams for that though, but it takes some adjustment to get in to that lucid state, so I'm not very much into it these days.

Your aunt has a neat way to see dreams. Brain is indeed very powerful. Smile   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 25.06.2015, 19:15    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Faroth писал(а):
Procyona писал(а):

Not too much. There have been many potential dreams for that though, but it takes some adjustment to get in to that lucid state, so I'm not very much into it these days.

Interesting. Smile What are the potential dreams for lucid state like? Thank you!   

Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 26.06.2015, 17:54    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Procyona писал(а):

Interesting. Smile What are the potential dreams for lucid state like? Thank you!

Potential dream for lucid state feels and looks real but has some parts that are out of place. It could be almost anything and depends entirely on that dream.

In one dream I remember I was in my room back in place where we used to live when I was child. The room was almost entirely like I remembered it, but in the closet was this whirling spiral, black hole or something like that. At that moment I knew that I was dreaming.   

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.