Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

Breathing

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun Practice
Breathing
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 31.03.2013, 15:49    Заголовок сообщения: Breathing Ответить с цитатой

When I breath the way we are told to: in though the nose, out from the mouth, with fast tempo, while I'm running, I feel dizzy and out of breath really soon. I cannot continue this way breathing too long either, and I need to take in more air often.

Is there a limit on how long you can breath in a shallow way? Or am I just breathing somehow wrong?

I think that if I breath too shallow too long, the new air does not reach the lungs. This way, the amount on carbondioxide in my body rises too high, and causes this dizzyness.   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 31.03.2013, 16:18    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Milla, for a healthy person, dizziness may happen if you breathe out more than you breathe in or vice versa. Check that you breathe in and out the same amount of air.   
https://www.facebook.com/TraditionalWingChunOulu   
Domestus

СообщениеДобавлено: 31.03.2013, 19:41    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I've always felt it important to breathe all the way to stomach, not just chest. You could try taking in a bit more air on inhale Milla, maybe it'd work better?   
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 01.04.2013, 10:21    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you guys, I'll give these a try Smile   
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 14.05.2015, 13:49    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Here is a nice article about breathing to use in practice.

http://www.wingchuntaoist.com/2012/12/the-importance-of-breathing.html?m=1   

Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 14.05.2015, 22:22    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

That's a very good article, thank you!

I found this video on Dan Tian breathing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F6VfTJly7w&feature=youtu.be   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 15.05.2015, 17:58    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It is thank you Ville-Pekka, you found the article. Thank you also about the video. Very enlightening. Smile   
Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 23.05.2015, 11:04    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Procyona писал(а):
It is thank you Ville-Pekka, you found the article. Thank you also about the video. Very enlightening. Smile

You're welcome! Smile

Have you tried those breathing techniques yet? I did some experimenting with reverse breathing and dan tien. Didn't find them very comfortable just yet, but with more training there will be better results. Smile   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 24.05.2015, 20:00    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you for asking, Ville-Pekka. This technique explained on the video was interesting. It has scientific prove, as fear is usually sensed with ears. When you both listen and empty the mind of feelings, you learn to avoid fears more rapidly.

You only know the results when you have them, Ville-Pekka. Cool Good luck for your training!   

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun Practice Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.