Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

Are items important?

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community
Are items important?
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 27.07.2014, 10:58    Заголовок сообщения: Are items important? Ответить с цитатой

I heard about a show, where a man had packed all of his belongings to one storage room. He lived for a month or so within a rule that each day he could take only one thing out of that room. So on the day one, he could have one item, on the second day two, and so on, until the room would be as empty or the time has ended or till he was satisfied.

The show was about finding out what are the most important items to the person, and in which order they come, and why. I wonder after doing this experience how much stuff could be left in the storage, complitely forgotten. Very Happy   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 02.04.2015, 11:06    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Interesting idea for a show. Probably there was lots of items left completely forgotten in storage room and the important ones were taken in first week or so.

What items are important to you?

For me the important items are those which are needed for my passion. My instruments, computer, audio equipment and so on. Those are the ones I would take first.   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 19.05.2015, 21:31    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you for asking Ville-Pekka. For me the most important things are ones to keep me in balance, like yoga mat and cooking utensils. Writing stuff nowadays comes a good third, when tools of studying myself are number two on my list.   
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.