Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

Surprises, good and bad

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth
Surprises, good and bad
Автор Сообщение
Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 29.01.2015, 17:56    Заголовок сообщения: Surprises, good and bad Ответить с цитатой

Presumably there are two kind of surprises; good and bad. Good ones are things that make you happy in someway. Bad kind of surprise might make you sad, angry or worried.

So we were talking about turning bad surprises into something good. I think there are situations when this is possible, but I'm not sure if this is always the case.
There are things one can learn from bad things and bad things can make you do things that are good for long run.

I.e. getting fired can be tough for some time, but after you get over it can make you see things more clearly. Did I even like my job? Maybe I should study more? Few examples.

And how about those good surprises then: Is it possible that too much good can turn into bad and maybe boring? Make one feel too good?

In my opinion it can be possible. If the surprise is life changing big and it alienates you from friends and people close to you, in example.

So, what are your thoughts?   

Последний раз редактировалось: Faroth (03.02.2015, 23:38), всего редактировалось 2 раз(а)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 01.02.2015, 18:10    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you for creating the topic Ville-Pekka. I agree that surprises can be
taken to your advances, and it's your choice whether you want to do it or not.

For me surprises are energy that can be used for inspiration or physical energy.
I don't make a difference between good or bad, because there is always something
I can do with the situation. Rarely there is a moment you can take the just
surprise as it is. Cool The energy is made to move, I think.

Also, it's a good point that surprises make you think about the life I maybe took for
granted, and if I want to change how you act, or even question your values.   

vmashchenko

СообщениеДобавлено: 31.03.2015, 22:23    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Very good definitions: "surprises are energy" and "The energy is made to move" Laughing

By the way, people like surprises, but only those surprises that are good ones Wink

According to energy, bad surprises take energy away, but we all like to receive/accumulate energy.   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 01.04.2015, 12:56    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you vmashchenko, I try my best. Smile

Also, I do think that if you accumulate too much energy, it can be detrimental too. The energy is not maid to be stored, but altered and moved.   

vmashchenko

СообщениеДобавлено: 22.04.2015, 22:42    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yes, energy is just energy. It's a 'tool' like money or smth else, so owner can choose what to do with it.

Before accumulating energy person should get rid of bed emotions and intentions to use energy in good way.   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 27.04.2015, 19:52    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well said. I sometimes do meditation to get ready for the day. It's good to start working when I am in balance from the start.   
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.