Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

How to use words in your speech

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth
How to use words in your speech
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 31.03.2015, 20:55    Заголовок сообщения: How to use words in your speech Ответить с цитатой

Hi all,

I recently learned that if you want others to remember what you speak about, the speech should be only 30 seconds long in each argument. If you would want to stick with this limit, you should be very effective in what you say.

When I have told stories, I have noticed that when I have a good plot in the story, it is much easier to remember. For the same reason it needs to have a start, middle part and end that can be separated from one another. But then again, stories are not about remembering the whole thing, but to state something beneath the surface.

What do you think? How do you speak so that others understand and remember what you say? Thank you!   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
vmashchenko

СообщениеДобавлено: 31.03.2015, 22:17    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I try to hear more than I speak and as usual people love talking about themselves Wink   
Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 01.04.2015, 12:14    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm more of a listener or atleast in groups it goes like that. So when I do speak I try to get to the point quickly without too much mumbojumbo.

That 30 seconds feels kinda right in my opinion.   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 22.04.2015, 18:53    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you both! I agree that listening is a great deal of the conversation. You cannot speak about the same matter if you do not follow what the other one says. Very Happy

Also, if you listen to the other person, you might find out what are the things that you want to talk with them about.   

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.