Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

How to reach your goals

На страницу Пред.  1, 2
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth
How to reach your goals
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 27.12.2014, 19:33    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Haveunique писал(а):
Back to reaching the goals. Why not start running down the hill if you realize that is your goal and you don't feel like getting to the top of the mountain?

Interesting question Tetyana Smile

I guess continuing would be because of ego. But if the goal was down the hill, there would be new hills to reach behind it I guess.

How do you know what speed to travel to the hill anyway? How do you find the best tempo to react your goals and not be too
tired to enjoy the outcome? For me it seems that I need to enjoy the road too, whistling while I work. Or after a decent travel
up the hill. If I can be there when I work, I can manage and relax meanwhile.   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 09.01.2015, 10:45    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

For me the best tempo is when I forget about the time Very Happy and it's like I am not there at all, I am just doing whatever I am doing.   
https://www.facebook.com/TraditionalWingChunOulu   
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 17.01.2015, 17:44    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Aa, so it's the time nagging at the back of my head when I am not doing what I can to reach my targets Very Happy Great!   
Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 02.04.2015, 15:23    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

For me, it's journey what matters, not the outcome or results. If I don't enjoy the journey I'm not doing the right thing and my path is wrong.

That doesn't mean there aren't ways to get more productive while I'm on that trip, far from that.

Best way for me is to regularly do what needs to be done to reach those goals. It doesn't have to be much at a time. Little good with good motivation is better than lots of nonsense with bad motivation.   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 12.04.2015, 21:24    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I agree with the little good and nonsense duality.

It's about what you focus in life and in your actions. It's best when you focus on just the things that matter.   

Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 13.04.2015, 08:15    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Procyona писал(а):
It's about what you focus in life and in your actions. It's best when you focus on just the things that matter.

You're right.

One person can't do everything so it's important to consider what needs to be done now and what can be moved to later.

Also, sometimes (most of the time) one can't do everything so it's just reasonable to skip those actions and leave them to someone else, if that's a possibility.   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 13.04.2015, 16:12    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well, if you want to reach a goal, it is either to do yourself, or find someone else to do it for you. Rarely you get what you want, if you leave it up to the world to do it for you. Cool   
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
На страницу Пред.  1, 2
Страница 2 из 2

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.