Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

First aid skills

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community
First aid skills
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 22.02.2014, 20:30    Заголовок сообщения: First aid skills Ответить с цитатой

Recently I realized that I really lack first aid skills, so this is as much to remind myself as to be to of use for you Wink

http://www.webmd.com/first-aid/

There you can scroll down on the list for specific instructions.   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 02.04.2015, 15:52    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you for topic, Milla!

Basic first aid skills are good to know for everyone, since we can't tell when they are going to be needed.

This topic brings up couple of questions to me.

1.) Did you receive first aid training at school or similar?

2.) Have you had need for those skills?

Personally I don't remember getting any first aid training at school but Finnish defense forces gives us guys and voluntary gals some basic training in that part.

And no, I haven't had need for those skills, but you never know when you do need them so It's good to remind myself time to time of the basics.   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 08.04.2015, 19:37    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you for the questions Ville-Pekka.

I have had some first aid in university, but not prior that. I have had one or two times that I have used the skills, and gotten help for someone in need. It was just about making a fast diagnosis and then calling the ambulance, though. Mostly it is about staying calm. Cool   

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.