Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

What do you get from music?

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community
What do you get from music?
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 23.01.2015, 19:40    Заголовок сообщения: What do you get from music? Ответить с цитатой

Faroth писал(а):
Цитата:
What do you suggest these tree songs for? Is there something I can get from them or do with them? Smile Thank you!

They are three totally different songs from different genres. I don't know what you can get from them, but for me they give some new ideas and relax my mind.

Maybe you could try listening and tell me what thoughts you get from them? Very Happy

Thank you Ville-Pekka. I wanted to know if you had an idea ready when posting the videos. Very Happy Relaxing or getting new ideas with music is one thing, and if it work that way for you, it might work for someone else, too.

But you are right, it is always about the individual what he or she gets or does not get. I rarely listen to music, but sometimes I relax by singing. Human voices and different rhytmhs are soothing and inspiring for me in general, I think Wink

Dear forum participants, what are your ideas? Thank you!   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 03.04.2015, 11:08    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

There has been a recent study about musics effects on human memory. This study says that music activates same cells from our brain as bird singing and so makes us memorize stuff better.

http://www.spring.org.uk/2013/12/music-and-memory-5-awesome-new-psychology-studies.php

Time travel with music is also one possibility:
"For a whole generation, the words “Ice, ice baby”, and for another generation “…living in the gangsta’s paradise” are enough to take them back in time."

That "...living in the gangsta's paradise" sure brings up some memories. Very Happy   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 08.04.2015, 19:22    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

We just talked about this another day and I can confirm music's effect on memory. When I listen a piece of music when reading something, I remember what I have read better when I hear the piece of music again.

When listening to radio or just some loop of songs, some songs also trigger my attention far better than others. Maybe this is connected to how people memorise patterns?   

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.