Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

Feel of advancing in Wing Chun

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun Practice
Feel of advancing in Wing Chun
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 27.04.2014, 13:31    Заголовок сообщения: Feel of advancing in Wing Chun Ответить с цитатой

Dear forummates,

I am curious to ask how you advance in Wing Chun practise, and how does it feel in general. Does it feel fast, does it feel slow, and why does it feel so?

For me, the advancing has ups and down: sometimes I learn a lot, and I want to use that immediately, sometimes I learn, but get bit by bit better at doing it. Sometimes it feels I have not learned a thing.

To me it seems, when I am sure about my motives, I can better conduct to practise. If there is contradictions, the motivation is driven to two separate places at the same time, and the energy is going else where. I can either let go of contradictions, or guide them to join their direction. So, maybe the better I can define a way to go, the more I also feel about Wing Chun practise. What do think?

And here is another question: when you want to work better with Wing Chun, but concentrate on doing just one thing, don't you loose some others? I have not been training very long, but that is how I feel it. But can you combine these things to one task, or to one direction? Can our mind be so flexible as to find a way to do that? I think it is, but some tinier step might be needed in the process.   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 27.04.2014, 13:36    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

In addition, it good that we have this forum to discuss things. Where else would my thoughts, ideas and assumptions be as bare and available for adjusting as here. Smile   
Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 27.04.2014, 23:33    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Inner state is an indicator for me. When I feel good, relaxed, quick, it feels like the right path. Advancing for me means to be able to return myself into this state all the time.   
https://www.facebook.com/TraditionalWingChunOulu   
Артем Лысенко
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 28.04.2014, 12:09    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The indicator for me is additional questions regarding my inner state or some techniques. I usually recognise my own misstakes. that's further direction for me to work on with.

Answering the second question: when you practicing every day, you have your own schedule, and know what to do. If i wannt to work on one separate element i just add some additional time for it, secondly i pay mor attantion to it while practicing daily moves (for instance, if we speak about a block, you can [ay more attantion to this block in form, and then afterwards, keep on working only on this element and its application)   

Режиссер

СообщениеДобавлено: 28.04.2014, 14:37    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I prefer to concentrate on one move in the excercise, so the next time it will be done perfectly and I can concentrate on another move. Within some time of regular practice your body becomes more relaxed, you don't feel any tension in your muscules and become much faster.   
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 30.04.2014, 12:30    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you everyone.

I agree with you Кот: When ever I notice a new thing to work for, it shows that I am ready to work on it. Smile

Режиссер, do you mean that you concentrate on one movement per exercise, or on every movement in one exercise separately? Thank you!   

Артем Лысенко
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 30.04.2014, 14:44    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Moreover, sometimes it comes to the understanding, that the "old" staff must be reviewed more carefully. For instance, when you haven't reached the result you aimed while excercising with opponent.
One of the things which surprises me constantly in wing chun ist that you can easy change from one movement into another. That's brilliant, simmple and practical   

Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 30.04.2014, 20:56    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you. Кот, good point about the "old stuff" - things like the First Form are always a material to work on Smile   
https://www.facebook.com/TraditionalWingChunOulu   
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 01.05.2014, 21:20    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Indeed, the 'old' stuff come over and over. I think this is because we cannot work on every thing at the same time, and we forget if we don't train. And the new things rely on the old ones Smile   
Faroth

СообщениеДобавлено: 01.04.2015, 11:09    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It seems that 'old stuff' can be reviewed with new eyes after some time has passed. Atleast I'm more open to new ideas after I know the principle and have had some time to digest it.

And also for me the best way to advance is picking something I would like to learn today and then focusing mainly on it. The other training will mostly be just to keep up.   

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun Practice Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.