Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

Visualization

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth
Visualization
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 24.10.2014, 10:50    Заголовок сообщения: Visualization Ответить с цитатой

Hi all friends in the forum!

I have learned that intuition works very much on pictures, while words and ideas
are processed logically. However, decisions are mostly based on emotions. And
with this, visualization (making or imagining pictures) can affect the subconscious.

For relaxation I can imagine themselves embodied in a slow current of water,
or in clear mountainside. Also visualizing me goals with all five sense makes
me work toward it more accurately, and in a confident fashion.

Are you using visualization, and if so how are you using it? Thank you!   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 09.01.2015, 11:07    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Milla, I don't think it is a good idea to base decisions on emotions. Think why. It can be also that you mean something else when using the word ''emotions'' in English.

When it comes to visualization, there is a book on that, too Very Happy I started reading it. ''Divine Matrix'' by Gregg Braden. I don't take for believing everything it says and at the same time there are some interesting points.

Here is a review:

Between 1993 and 2000, a series of groundbreaking experiments revealed dramatic evidence of a web of energy that connects everything in our lives and our world—the Divine Matrix. From the healing of our bodies, to the success of our careers, relationships, and the peace between nations, this new evidence demonstrates that we each hold the power to speak directly to the force that links all of creation. What would it mean to discover that the power to create joy, to heal suffering, and bring peace to nations lives inside of you? How differently would you live if you knew how to use this power each day of your life?   

https://www.facebook.com/TraditionalWingChunOulu   
Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 09.01.2015, 11:10    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think visualization is a great way to use our imagination. And the idea I likes from that book - because I knew it from before - is the following. The language of our Universe is not thoughts or emotions but rather inner states. So it makes sense to visualize (create, feel, live through) the exact states of being you want. We can call it ''innerstatisation'' Smile

The fun point of this is that the inner state happens immediately. We always have some inner state and we are able to create and alter it almost to infinity. When you live through the inner state, you have it already, and it's up to you how much you want to repeat it, and so on Smile   

https://www.facebook.com/TraditionalWingChunOulu   
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 12.01.2015, 19:51    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you about the inner state exercise Tetyana. I think I know what you mean. Smile

Haveunique писал(а):
Milla, I don't think it is a good idea to base decisions on emotions. Think why. It can be also that you mean something else when using the word ''emotions'' in English.

This time I was referring to deciding with intuition rather than logic. Emotions for me are the immediate signs of my dislikes and likes. You are correct that if the likes and dislikes become fears and joy, they might bias the decision.   

vmashchenko

СообщениеДобавлено: 31.03.2015, 23:40    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Basically, any our state connected to some emotion.
Life is emotions.

Try to google 'emotional scale', so at any moment we are on some emotional state.

I think when we say, that 'I made decision on emotions', means we got out of our normal state and made decision on that state, non typical for us.

Regarding visualization, does someone have experience of achieving goal deeply visualized it at the beginning?   

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.