Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

Learning and Using English

На страницу Пред.  1, 2
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community
Learning and Using English
Автор Сообщение
Gra-ach

СообщениеДобавлено: 21.03.2013, 00:10    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It is hilarious!!! But unfortunately true.   
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 26.01.2015, 16:57    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

We just recently talked about how someone could write posts with an accent. Very Happy
But it's good that when writing, you don't have accents to care about.

On the others hand, for me this sometimes makes it even harder to write in English. There is alwasy the right way
and then the wrong way to write each word. In my native language we speak mostly excactly how it's written. With
English the written form varies a lot, and therefore it is hard to tell which way to write. It jams the thought, and you
concentrate on how something is said, instead what you want to say.   

Сифу Юрий Марченко
Sihing

СообщениеДобавлено: 28.01.2015, 14:48    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dear Procyona, I think we should not to take care how we are looking, ridiculous or not, when we are speaking foreign languages. I have many examples from my experience, when people without any knowledge of other language communicate with foreigners with big success, our Sifu Igor Tunik is one of them. Our trip to China was great communication practice))) So, I made the conclusion: when you have open heart and ready to leas ten - everybody will lead ten you and understand, when you are ready help - mostly people will help you. I think, people can communicate not only with tongue, but with feelings, eyes, smiling...   
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 28.01.2015, 21:46    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you Sihing, that is a very inspiring example. Smile

I think once a language is learned, you are bound to think through it. Using
language is very useful and effective, when you know what you do with it.

Body language, tone of voice and eyes are more universal sings, but do not carry
as much information. But it seems that a little information that you need sometimes. Very Happy   

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
На страницу Пред.  1, 2
Страница 2 из 2

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.