Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

Environment to boost mental powers

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community
Environment to boost mental powers
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 16.03.2014, 20:36    Заголовок сообщения: Environment to boost mental powers Ответить с цитатой

Hi dear forum mates. I have been rearranging my apartment, and noticed that empty space gives room to thoughts. It some how makes you calm, yet somehow also bored. On the other hand, pictures on the walls can give inspiration and stimulus to work. But, I guess it is anyone's choice, on why and how they want to fill the space, and with what. Or what do you think?

For me, I want it to be something that would inspire me to work for my dreams, and keep on going no matter what. (And now just to find a good poster Very Happy ).   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Артем Лысенко
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 17.03.2014, 12:34    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

A good post to think about. Free space to fill with one owns dreams. That's not only true for emty space in one's appartment, but also vital for one's own head. There is one old expression: make ways for your thoughts, clean your mind. Each time we clean up our own room, we bring order not only in these 4 stone walls. We create also free space in our heads. By making an order outside, we create calmness inside. After that it is only a matter of preferences, what images or dreams should fill-in a new space   
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.